I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Welp looks like the nobles are trying to kiss their way to Neveah now that she's the future empress. What a turn of event
I shouldd say but really I agree with her these female dogs really are hopeless and I'm not surprised that the garbage man used that excuse to talk to her ◝(⁰▿⁰)◜

Dex-chan lover
Not him going she used to be my girl btw
😂😂😂😂

Neveah probably wanted to be adopted by the emperor of Thierry so she can marry Joachim since, like, not just anybody can marry an emperor. So, it's a formality? She raised her status through adoption to stand at a higher level in order to marry another monarch. But lol Neveah Thierry Joachim

Dex-chan lover
So Joachim wanted the Emperor to adopt her so she would lose her family name before the marriage.

Double-page supporter
Ok, I have to wonder, did the duke maybe hit his head during the war and get amnesia or something? It's the only way I can understand him. Like he was at war, got knocked one too many times in the head, forgot he hated his fiance, someone had to explain to him that he had a fiancee back home, and he returned thinking he had someone who cared about him only to get handed the annulment papers. I mean, why else would he not know what her life was like? Why would he not be relieved to have the engagement annulled?

Group Leader
I LOVE how she had to rub in that she nearly became a wishtash but traded way way up.

Like losing a camry and getting a lambo.

Somehow the idea of Trashta (Remarried Empress) crossing over here and becoming Trashta Wistrash makes me seven types of giddy and two types of giggly.

@Kynnath:
I mean, why else would he not know what her life was like?

Easy. He didn't care, so he didn't pay attention. Marrying her was a duty, an obligation. It was not based on love or affection. It was based on a parental promise that he had no intention of breaking. The annulment papers were something to hold over her head. Something for her to fear and for him to flaunt to keep her in line. His reaction shows he never actually expected her to agree to it even though he signed them first.

If he actually cared about her at all, he would have questioned her about why she never ate dinner with him and his parents, he would have known she wasn't spending up his cash and lacked necessities, he would have known how the staff treated her, he would have known she had no friends, etc. Instead, he didn't even ask about her family background and treated her as something annoying that he would never be rid of.

Now, it seems he is feeling some sort of guilt or remorse because of his inattention. Good.

Users who are viewing this thread