I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

what a piece of garbage, hope he stays away from her. “sudden” my ass, this dude can piss right off and she can go and be happy

wistrash just felt bad because he lost one of his belongings, i know that feeling, he doesn't love her. he would do the exact same thing if she came back. just feels like he missed an opportunity. fuck you wistrash

he isn't the ml, right? since the title is mentioned for him, i am not sure. thanks for the chapter!

good. now stay away from her. now that he knows what he did he should know better and try to get close to her anymore.

after all, he really only noticed her after she signed the divorce. if he goes after her now, that’s a dick move 🤡

Dex-chan lover
he deserves all the pain he is feeling right there, pathetic.

Wistrash really only cared that she was his property, I hope to see him in anguish as she pulls further and further away from him.

thanks for the tl

And that's the making-of of the title.
On another note, I find the artstyle pretty but it's as all the characters look like robots *insert crying face*... Like when they cry, it seems strange...

@SimilarAmbition
I don't think that's the case. I think it's him realizing just how much she gave herself for him and realizing how much he screwed up because he just didn't bother to look at her.

It's similar to "The Emperor Reverses Time" story, where the Emperor only realizes how much he misses his wife only after she died and then spent the night reading her thoughts.

Does he love her? Don't know.

But honestly, if he does, then I hope he apologizes and wishes her happiness with a better man and takes this chance to improve himself as a person. Let the pain help him learn to respect his partner and understand their feelings as well.

Supporter
Don't you just love it when trashy characters have names rhyme with trash like the trash they are?
Wishtrash
Trashta

ugh i feel so grossed out, the duke seriously is such a piece of trash like what use is your regret at this point?? u should have treated her better when u had the chance

Group Leader
I fucking cried while reading Neveah's letters, like WISTRASH, HOW COULD YOU NEGLECT SUCH AN AMAZING AND LOVEABLE GIRL

Mhmmmm
Glad he's regretting the way he ignored/hurt her eventually - too bad it meant she had to leave so he could realise it*rolls eyes*
Thanks for the mass release!! Looking forward to the next update!

Users who are viewing this thread