I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry I know gifs aren't a thing here but I can't help it this fits too well

giphy-2.gif

not me lowkey tearing up bc of my severe second male lead syndrome

edit: i only cry when they cry HAHA not even second male lead syndrome will make me hate him less HAHA

I cried so much for that 10 yearsss.
Damn wistash, maybe you should change your name with whiskas, at least then you'll bring joyful to cats.

You don't deserve her anyway you
motherfucking bitch.
Like this chapter make me so angry at the end
He doesn't even realize he broke a person to the core and now cries, as if him shedding tears will
fucking
help.
I really want to get inside this novel and kick his ass and throw him back to the battle field he came from.

P.S. : I used this spoiler warning cause there's abusive language so kids ignore that

Yes, yes valer's tears sustain me...you only care about your toys when it's taken away. He doesn't love her. He's just inconvenienced. Punk ass bitch. 😒

You don't know what you have until you lose it~
Continue to fill with guilt and regret because you're 10 years too late.

UGHHH i just cant feel bad for wishtrash
7 years together (10 but 3 were in war) and not once did he try to acknowledge her feelings, BUT THE MOMENT SHE FINALLY LEAVES YOU DECIDE TO THINK “wow i was shit”
Its been 7 yeaaarrrrsssss dude, how hard could it have been to just talk to your wife
His “I don’t need to be bothered right now” mentality just instantly made me dislike him
Death to all emotionally distant until the FL changes/ignored you leads!!! Kidding, kinda

Fed-Kun's army
i felt a little bad when he cried but when i think about how little he knew about her and her background despite being together for a decade, all my sympathy left.

Users who are viewing this thread