I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I dont fully understand the trash's regret (or character motivations)? Can't believe I have to continue to read about him in this manga...

Neveah, you got yourself a good guy now^^

I need to punch something to become manly again... It's not like I cried or anything.

Spending 10 years of your life loving someone who (mostly) doesn't give a fuck is very destructive. That duke with a last name I can't pronounce got what he deserved. I couldn't agree more that he deserve something much worse.

Dex-chan lover
what is he crying about? I guess he's too self-centered to noticed his own wrongdoing. Hopefully Neveah going to leave that nation quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Serves you right, you asshole!

@Wizardrone "I guess he's too self-centered to noticed his own wrongdoing." You are reading it incorrectly, mate. He's crying because he understood his wrongdoing and regret filled his feelings.

Dex-chan lover
@Serverclosed I guess he's too self-centered to noticed his own wrongdoing...sooner

I guess thats better! and certainly "you don't know what you have until it's gone"

Trash treated her as a nuisance since day 1... now he cries when she left him for good. 😡 Trash.. the girl deserves better than you. Trash needs to suffer more🤬...

The Princess Aliiance is pure chaos wyh teh fcku is dee always dying AHAHAHA lady sinsieo doe icb help AHAHAHAHA thank you so much hngh

kudos to the author and artist always

Users who are viewing this thread