I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

... I swear this is going to backfire. I mean, you can't blame him 100% for the shit he'd done. YES, HE IS WRONG, but there's other to be blame for too. And logically speaking, there's some people who just can't read someone else heart without them being open to them and how are you going to tell if that person is alright or not if they didn't send letter nor speak up for their own right? We all have our ups and downs, we make mistakes and thus, that what makes who we truly are, Humans. I'm prepared to get bash.

omg I don't want to sympathize for a man who neglected his fiancee like fck off but he made me cry as well. ARGHSNSJSKAJA

?????? HANGEUL IN THOSE NAMES GAVE ME STROKE "Geh-oh-reu-geu-ga" SOUNDS LIKE GREGORY.

but then again... English is really weird when Koreanize. Hdksjsls no wonder the bilingual idols be like "can't say the English way gotta say the Korean way for Koreans to understand"

he´s an ass don´t feel any pity.

WHY DID I CRY FOR HIM HELP

Alright what the heck does this dude think he is crying about? He destroyed the perception of love for this person and he has the gall to act like he is the one suffering? That is not how the world of fantasy works. If you accidentally destroy the concept of love for someone it doesn't take 10 years.

Sometimes indifference is worse than outright hate, when it comes to hate at least they feel something towards you, and that hate could make you realize that the other person is not the right one for you, but indifference is a slow poison, it kills you slowly without you even noticing until you wither away, this makes me sad but not for him, it makes me sad for the nevea of the past, if he had realized his feeling before she might not have had to suffer all that time and she could have been happy without abandoning love, i really hope that she can find happiness and that he can be at peace with it, cause he sure as hell doesnt deserve her

Users who are viewing this thread