I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

cant you just beat him up somehow, what an annoying prick
sometimes I just wish this was a Chinese manhua, if so MC would've killed everyone off already lol.

Dex-chan lover
Love it so far, hope it continous at atleast a chapter a week, there have been too many good mangas that people start dropping because the upload time for new chapters becomes incosistent, or just stops at some point.

What a convenient bump on the road 😅

Like, that princess must be delusional to say that her country is full of nice people, all I've seen so far is a country full of catty people 😒

All of these characters are trash, only the foreign Emperor is a decent person😒

Fed-Kun's army
I really do like the little sister. Besides the Emperor, she's the only one who showed any amount of good will toward her.

If her dad and ex could just go ahead and die in a fire, that'd be great.

@hedgemoney
Because she's innocent. She's pure and untainted by the ugliness of the cruel world. Ironically, it's because the FL's trash of a father actually acted like a decent human being with her, and was able to be a proper father to her. I don't like the father's treatment of the FL, but ironically, he shows that he can act like a good person to those that he does like, such as his second daughter.

Nothing can please that so called 'father'. She could go public with the entire story and ruin the family if she wished. Sold off to a man who gave her no attention, who signed the annulment years before and a family that didn't pay their financial obligations.

I'm tired of seeing her trash sperm donor. He needs to be permanently exiled from the series already. I also don't know how the fuck he's solely trying to pin the blame on the mother when he chose to stick his dick in her in the first place. If you didn't want to risk an unwanted child with a "lowly" maid then you shouldn't have fucked her. An idiot effectively playing himself. I can't wait until she leaves that trash kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread