I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

He is insane. That man completely lost it. I was trying to justify his actions in the chaoter he cried but this dude deserves to be burned on the stake. Let our neveah live in peace please

Let's take a moment to notice how adorable Rubiel's being, albeit I pity the poor knight subjected to her "wrath", she's an adorable character.

But ugh, how disgusting Wishtrash is... Yeah, what a good idea, let's just take away the FL's happiness after realizing how bad we screwed up throughout the decade of our relationship. Trying to isolate her, he truly is a weakling.

So he finally realized that she's been suffering for all these years and he greatly contributed to it... and rather than wishing her happiness in her new life, he's decided to make her more miserable by getting in her way...

Dex-chan lover
In the novel it's precised that he admit he care about MC only to satisfied his own guilt. Not because he love her.

I am enRAGED!! Wistash!!! Eustace!!! Even your names sound SIMILAR!! The Eustace girl is such a bootlicker hypocrite, she knows she couldn't coax Wistrash anymore so she resorted to such a crude way, sigh

Dex-chan lover
This manwha is not good for my health. I get so FUCKING ANGRY at the trash that it actually bothers me. Seriously, I hope he dies in a horrible way.

... the young sister is super sute though. And the knight is actually smart, nice.

Thanks for the chapter. Onto my DEEsappoinment this chapter I was actually like dee who was given hope about wishtrash in the previous chapter. But, this chapter made him the trash of trash. He felt guilty but didnt reflect. Instead, he treated Neveah as some sort of trophy that can only be possesed by him. He is similar to the trash
fiance
in "Father I Don't Want to get Married" (not entirely sure if I remembered the title correctly but the one with silver bluish hair heroine)

Overall, Wishtrash really is trash. Can we throw him in a garbage dump of garbage dumps ?
My garbage dump is piling up with characters such TRASHTA,WISHTRASH,ANGELA,MATHDISEASE etc.

Ps. The chapter is really good but I miss seeing Dee suffer. CLRD's please join princess alliance to make dee suffer more ;3

Double-page supporter
Petition for the translation group to permanently change trash dude's name to Wistrash!

Double-page supporter
Wistrash is trash but can we talk about how that knight really just antagonized a 10 year old.

Dex-chan lover
First she goes to Neveah's home to harass her about being married to the Duke. Now that the Duke is single you think she'd try to get him but instead she wants to ruin Neveah's next marriage? This woman is obsessed
And how is the little girl a spoiled brat just like her sister she can't help the situation she was Born in

@eva4hidden I wish the MC of this story was also MC of "Father I Don't Want to get Married" because she would've fucking told her PoS father off and left probably. I Don't Love You Anymore's MC actually fucking tells people what she thinks of them and takes action rather than trying to trick people into doing what she wants.

Aggregator gang
That Eustace bitch gets on my nerves omg GET A LIFE she spends all her time shit talking Neveah or trying to get in Neveah's way sdjkjkdlsfk get a hobby go sew or crochet or fuckin whatever LMAO

"Sounds of "I won bitch"" LMAO 😂 Love those post-trad discord snapes.

Thanks for the chapter ! Let's all burn down the Wistrash ! 😘

@skytempest LMAO THAT'S SO TRUE 😂

Users who are viewing this thread