I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

We need a hero or two like Arendt. He sends a cool breeze to my heart with all the roasts he directs towards Wishtrashcannincompoop

I really like that Neveah is trying to foster a good relationship with her sister. It’d be really easy for her to be bitter in this situation so I admire that she’s trying to get along with her.

I wish I could read the novel though 😭 I’m so into this story, but I can’t find the novel anywhere, raws or translation.

Why is the knight so aggressive to a 10 year old, it isn’t her fault she’s so spoiled. She doesn’t shun her sister either so I actually really like her. Compared to a certain black haired trash...

wistrash, the least you could do after a decade of neglecting her love, is to let her find love from somewhere else. Let her be.

@adhding_nerd I just came from there and I totally agree with you. I heard better reviews for that story than this one so I had low expectations for this one but I'm overwhelmed by the solid plot and strong and straightforward MCs here, while there it's just glittery art and weak characters. ML falls for her in a split second and has no distinctive personality traits. FL is all over the place and hasn't confronted her father yet. I'm not in the mood to read another Kieran and Tia story.

Double-page supporter
What is Lady Eustace's play here? The safe thing for her to do is to continue her attempts to woo Wistrash, knowing now that he doesn't have the inconvenient engagement. She was going after him before, and the biggest obstacle is now removed. Instead she appears to now want to break the engagement that was already acknowledged by the king himself, possibly with the delusion that she can take her place? Or is it just that she hates the very existance of an illegitimate daughter of someone else's family that she can't allow her to rise at all, even in a different country? Like seriously, she needs to get a hobby or something to occupy her time.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi, @cherokeemoon, @Kynnath
About Eustace :
First, she already in trouble. After the ball scene, no one wanted to do any business with her family anymore and she don't really know why. That why she want to clear out her stress into MC.
That because of ML.
Second, she is jalous of MC. Cause she is pretty and have a better standing(marquis daughter) than her (count daughter), but she come from a comoner. Plus she have the best man as fiancé and at the second she break up she is with a even better man.
So yeah, she is quite obsess with MC. On the other hand she seem to not have brain since she can't figure her behavior already plumb her family.

I hope ML will dealing with Wistrash for good but just with just a words "weakling" he just make him fall on his feets 😂😂😂

wow even when he was called out for being a coward he STILL didn't stand up for Neveah and in his head he's like in love with her or something? And yet he still just says nothing when that stupid bitch trashes her right to his stupid face. I never thought I could have such hate for a 2d character but here I am 😢

ngl I enjoyed how the duke got roasted 😂 but he still didn't learn and now he wants to destroy her marriage w that dumb plan of that b*tch? They're both so disgusting I think they're a perfect match

Rubiel is innocent but I hope the day she realizes how unfair her treatment is compared to Neveah's, that Rubiel is wise enough to understand. I would hate to have to dislike Rubiel for not realizing the privilege she grows up with a doting father.
Anyhow, there's such thing as too little, too late for Wistrash. Too bad so sad!

@adhding_nerd I agree with you. The MC of the other story is a bit of a coward. She causes misunderstandings which I kinda live for. I mean for the content the stories are pursuing are in completely different directions. But I like both

Well, too bad, Wistash. This isn't "The Emperor Reverses Time". And honestly, your reasons for wanting to turn back time are... incredibly selfish. The Emperor in that story wanted to reverse time because he regrets making her live a life of misery, deprived of her own will and freedom, that she became a mere puppet without a soul. He wanted to reverse time to SAVE her from that life, and wants her to simply be happy and free, even if he's not the man for her.

You, you are wanting to reverse time not for her sake, but for your own sake. You wanted to isolate her so that she would always stay by your side and love you and only you. Your regret is purely shallow. You still don't respect her, still don't bother to take a good look at yourself over how you screwed up.

I'm glad that Joachim mocked you. Sadly, it seems that you have a long way to go before you learn your lesson.

But... you could be worse. You could be like the ex from "Father I Don't Want to get Married", where he is just an arrogant prick that literally thinks that she's trying to get his attention and is pissed that she is going for another man after breaking up with him, despite how he literally told her to never appear before him. So great job, you're not AS bad as him, but still plenty trash.

The knight kinda gives ML vibes in the last pannel 🥴 (not for this webtoon tho)

Users who are viewing this thread