I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

This is like the manga the emperor turns back time, except he continues to BE a piece of shit instead of repenting.

Fed-Kun's army
IS THIS FUCKER ANOTHER SOVIESHU????
Also Rubiel is precious kid, Neveah also knows she's innocent so leave her alone

Aside from the interesting story of neveah and arendt, I'm also reading this due to the scanlating team's comments at the end. You guys are hilarious 😂😂😂

this better not be a love triangle story that will span 30 chapters or the whole story. But being a webtoon I can kind of see that.

Wistrash = Sovieshit v02.0 smh. Neveah deserves better. AND DON'T YOU DARE BAD MOUTH MY RUBIEL!!! SHE LOVES HER SISTER, ISN'T THAT ENOUGH???!!!! STOP IT. MY RUBIEL LOVES MY NEVEAH SO MUCH, AND HALF THE REASON WHY I READ THIS WEBTOON IS TO READ THEIR SISTER-RELATIONSHIP

Fed-Kun's army
I don't have any hate for Wistash. Probably cuz his name reminds me of the Pokemon, Whiscash😂. He's not all that bad, just really really dense. Although, he's starting to act like a yandere. There's a saying for his situation: You don't know what you have until it's gone.

I don't believe this wistrash. Does he even care about Neveah's reputation if her engagement is broken twice!? Fucking shithole. I can't believe I felt kinda sorry for him. And Rubiel is so precious ^_^_^

Okay, so the woman that bullied your fiance and humiliated her wants to help you win her back? Red flags there, she wants Solen to stay so she can have her punching bag around to make herself look better. Witash is an idiot.

i literally hope that eustace bitch gets what she deserves and ends up ruining her reputation or something ughhh she's frustrating as hell. and seriously??? idk why some guys think that isolating the girl you like so that they can only rely on you is a good idea?? like wtf?? ya mental or desparate? cause I can't even tell anymore

also not sure why no one's talking about how sir knight is high key cute LOL

Users who are viewing this thread