I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

...are we really going to regret being so trashy on wishtrash? 🤔

And Rubiel is such a cinnamon roll... She really cares about Neveah...

What is that girl‘a problem? Why is she so obsessed with FL? Going above and beyond to terrorize someone who didn’t even fight back before. Get a life.

Joachim has a creepy smile. The kind a manga/webtoon psychopath gives you when they're playing nice.

oh he did good thing? finally. so bare minimum but I guess we as readers will have to eat the crumbs we're given until the author gives us the main course

what he did now is like basic human decency and it's also 10 years too late lmao sick of this dude!!!!
it'd be a decent thing if he wasn't the future antagonist but knowing that he's just gonna keep bothering her, this really means NOTHING LOL

also i love ruby but like kid your dad actually treats you like his daughter you already have more than your sister does...well she is a kid. i hope ruby and neveah can stay on good terms at least or that neveah can adopt ruby and bring her to vinfried to save her and also stick it to her deadbeat dad

Sorry Wistrash but a pile of trash with a piece of cake thrown into it is still a pile of trash

meh i recently read about an even trashier ml so now that i look at wistrash he isn't so bad.....annnd wistrash redeemed feels are done now back to the trash young man.

also can i just say how much i adore the sisters bond?! that's so rare! it's always the mc against all her blood relatives or them being an outcast among them it's really refreshing to see this😭

sie

did i dream it or was her sister said to be 14 years old before... because now she looks about 7 lol

Users who are viewing this thread