I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

How ironic, I actually work for Nivea. I could report this but nah
P.A do your thing
Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Dude, I'm not switching sides, fact is this bitch has been ignoring our baby for 10 years and neglecting her. Securing her happy future is the LEAST HE CAN DO thanks for coming to my ted talk

It's so satisfying to see him regret 😎
When she loved him and did everything for him for 10 whole years, he did not even glance at her or thank her but now that she's gone, he's regretting it 😒

Once trash always trash. He turned things around so late but at least he is making concessions for his regrets.

Dex-chan lover
@Shdill
It's different in The abandonned Empress.
Here there is a reverse time where the ML didn't grow up as the asshole he was in the first timeline.
BUT
I don't like this ending either because even if this guy did change, MC still remember the first timeline and it's tottaly fuck up she choose the same dude again.

NEVEAH, OMG GENIUS PUN 🤣
(I can also attest that the bottom right one in the gopgle image search is so good! Cured my hand ecszema with that shit & it is quite cheap too)

Fed-Kun's army
@Kingdo I agree! I'm just a reader and I still feel disturbed whenever he acts kind... Guess she's too blinded by love.

I still don't like Wistrash ; I just thought ''Oh he acts like a human being after what villainess girl said.
Woow applause applause
—-
Thank you for translating 🥰

Wistash managed to prove that he isn't complete scum. If he had declared what the b*tch wanted, Neveah's engagement could have been ruined and she would have been utterly destroyed socially.

But he's got a LONG way to go before he really redeems himself. I might be a sucker for redemption stories, but he needs to really prove himself to be a better man. I hope they do more than just make him act like a clingy jealous ex.

Users who are viewing this thread