I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Wistash ist still trash. Nobody changes his feelings only after reading some letters, ignoring someone for 10 years and being distant af

I hope he goes down along this so called father of neveah

Dex-chan lover
To me it seems like trashboy is upset less because she's leaving and more because her leaving makes him realise HE is the garbage person. He was so convinced by the idea that she was a terrible unlovable person that he ignored her to the point of abuse (she had no things, probably no money to spend, lived in a room not fit for living in etc.) and now that he looks properly at the situation, he realises how terrible he is; he thought he was a noble hero, instead he was an abusive husband.

Well that's what it seems like now, I'm sure it actually because "he realised his true feelings too late" bull.

Don't start liking him guys he gets worse apparently. And omg what is wrong with that girl why is she out to ruin her life like FL killed her dog or something.

Ngl half of the reason why I read these chapters is because I love the PA discord caps
I’m not simping for trash! Stuff him

I’ll give Wistrash for actually doing one right thing. Hopefully he leaves her alone and actually helps the FL be happy by destroying pests who try to ruin it.. if it’s within his power.. lol

Thank you so much for updating! ❤️

Nah he’s still trash 😤 Doing one good thing does not wipe away all the BS he put our FL through 😤😤

Wow that brown haired bish is really toxic she just blinly hate people without reasons ridiculous she hate her just because of FL mother was a maid that brain sure need big smash

Dex-chan lover
Wistrash is still trash even if he did one good thing here.

Also, I feel bad for the lil sis. Hope she can somehow stay with our fl.

I REGRET NOTHING! after seeing spoiler, I do not regret a single thing about wisthrash..... Not sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread