I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Wistrash Is still trash. He's just less stinky trash.

Any and all sympathy is reserved for Neveah and Rubiel. The rest of their family and the Thierry nobility can burn in a fire. :D

I hope that the little sister will be able to live with her or atleast be able to visit every once in a while

Dex-chan lover
Why is this grown man so focused on upsetting this child 😒like she said, he doesn't know anything but he keeps talking

Group Leader
@hedgemoney is swear to God if the author pulls that out I dont know what Ill do but please no. Just let that Little child remain cute dont pull out the " She became a B" stuff or trick her into doing something bad.

Aggregator gang
@kingdo

Thanks that improves things a bit.

So the mom(maid) hates Rubiel hates Her daughter Neveah. The father hates the mom and Neveah

Everybody else is on board because they're bored and TV hasn't been invented yet

No, no, I won't regret it. He still has a long way to go to even be in the ballpark.
Anyway, Rubiel is... hah... now it really hits home how spoiled she is. What does she mean she only has her sister when both her parents and the servants are doting on her? I guess she must mean a playmate? Or she must be happy to have an older sister and before she could enjoy time together with her, she'll be whisked away but... she really doesn't look at the situation from Neveah's POV, does she? Maybe she talked some more with the knight and sees it better now.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter, looking forward to the next one!

Wistrash deciding to do one decent thing doesn't magically make him a good guy, he's still garbage dw lol

If you pour a bit of clean water into a cup of murky water, it's still murky

@pocky8 I think I can understand why she thinks she only has her older sister. Although it seems like she’s super spoiled and loved by her father, it looks like she also suffers from her mother’s abuse(when she’s in a bad mood and her father doesn’t give the mother the attention she wants). Being loved is good but it when it’s too much, it can be very suffocating...to the point where you feel guilty if you even try to say no to something/someone that is supposedly ‘good’ to/for you.

Dex-chan lover
I do hope she will be able to do something to help his little sister. Maybe have her "visit" her long term. Got my doubts her mom would listen to her if she asked her to stop abusing the poor child.

Users who are viewing this thread