I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Naaaah bullshit, someday that wistrash gonna announce that infertile thing. I bet my hard bread for it

Not regretting anything I've said about wistrash. Just bc he finally behaved like a decent person for a second does not erase his previous atrocious behaviour that lasted several years.

Group Leader
Not gonna change my lane lol my way is straight up to Rubiel

Double-page supporter
Nah hes still a trash... hes not going to give up thay easily anyway so yeah, a total bs

Does Wistrash deserve a second chance? Absolutely. Does he deserve it with Neveah? Absolutely not.

Rubiel is the true victim here 🥲

he still is trash
he never cared about neveah and now that she isn't "his" he realizes he was a piece of shit and wants her to be happy lol
hope the author doesn't try too hard to redeem him, neveah suffered enough because of him :/

He absolutely deserves a second chance. People can change for the better, and finally do good after living a long life of vitriol and oppression.

After he's been drawn and quartered, of course.

People switching lanes, sympathising with Wistrash.

Ah, I guess I'll see you at the switchback, drinking my own tea.🍵

Emperor is still better 💁

Ik that little girl is spoiled af but her behavior still annoys me. And good thing the duke changed his mind or else he's a total dumbass, I still don't like him tho

Discord thinks just because he defends her once I'm simping for him? I'M NOT THAT EASY!!!
BURN HIMMMM

He’s still trash.

If she never had the strength and courage to leave him, he never would’ve gotten his act together. He never would’ve listened to her and would’ve continued to neglect and take her for granted. The only reason he’s defending her now is bc he’s losing her, and behaving in such a supposedly honorable way by wishing for her happiness eases the potential strain on his pride and sense of character that would come from stooping so low otherwise.

It’s easy to be the better person when faced with someone like that noble lady who’s so clearly morally reprehensible. If going to the extremes is the only way to get him to finally appreciate her even the slightest bit, then he’s absolute trash

Ugh idk ... I just can’t feel sorry for the sister being sad bc the FL was ALONE and hated her whole life ... She deserves to be happy and the lil sister could cry an ocean and I‘ll still not want the FL to stay ✋🏼 thank you for translating <33

Users who are viewing this thread