I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

I hope your tea is uncomfortably lukewarm, Dee and Aqua. There is no good reason to simp for Wistrash. He had ten years to figure put how to even be mildly respectful to his fiancee, and failed. He doesn't get pity just because he realized he messed up. If he were even reasonably worth simping for he'd leave Neveah alone for the rest of her life, which we all know he won't do because he's obviously supposed to be second ml. Totally undeserving of the position of second ml, I might add.

Wistrash is still Wistrash. Just because he didn't fuck up more, doesn't mean he didn't fuck up already. I have no regrets. Wistrash deserves depression

big deal wistrash! after so much suffering when you had the chance to control the situation, now you are suggesting you want her future without suffering. Hypocrisy at its best!

He can choke, imo. He neglected her for 10 years and the only reason why he woke up is because she left. Had she stayed, he would have continued to ignore and disrespect her. Again, he can choke :)

wishtrash is only just meeting basic expectations after a decade of ignorance and neglect. its NORMAL to wish for someone to be happy, hes not doing anything special.
also the little sister thinking she only has her older sister is a bit off... did she forget that her family pampers her 24/7?

Wistrash doing the bare minimum and y'all simping? Shame on you See and Aqua, shame on you... lol

Naaahhh, he tasted bland and bitter to me. No matter what his intentions are, if not conveyed to her properly, are all useless.

The action? So far, douche but in future chapts revelation- Idk yet. The reaction? SHE STILL SUFFERED.

Wistrash is just trash. Non-biodegradable trash. Non-recyclable trash. The kind of trash that chokes sea turtles. Something worse than plastic and styrofoam.

Thanks for the upload! Especially that Nevea ad hahaha.

Also.. haven't switch lanes yet. I still think Wishtrash who completely took his wife for granted and only paid attention to her after she leaves him is still trash lol

So Wistrash IS capable of basic human decency towards Nevaeh.

That's good actions = 1.25 (the .25 being getting her curtains but not actually moving her from a fucking storage room to an actual bedroom), treating her like shit = 1,000+. If he makes a sincere apology to her and then fucks out of her life permanently so she can be happy without harassment, maybe he can bump his good score up to 2 or 3.

Also, writing this has made me realized he has NEVER actually apologized about his 10 years of neglect and abuse towards her the multiple times he's sought her out against her wishes. I just... Jesus Christ the man is scum.

Glad you decided to act like a decent human Wishtrash , now if you had learned how to be one years ago Neveah would still be in your life as your wife.

wow this guy is getting possessive now but hes still trash 4 never addressing the problem when they were engaged

Aggregator gang
Nah he's still trash

My question is what's up between Rubiel and Neveah? They've known each other maybe a couple of weeks. That's one hell of an attachment she's formed. If you look at Ch 4 Neveah doesn't even know how old Rubiel is.

Also this whole bastard offspring thing doesn't seem right. The count marquis w/e married Neveah;s mom. Presumably before birth worst case a little after. Rubiel's mom is only a mistress. Then there's the question of where the hell are these two women. Hey ladies your kids aren't doing well

Users who are viewing this thread