I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

my pet peeve is when those floor-length gowns show the shoes 😭

The FL is unusual cold and sharp! You can really feel how she's both so emotionally exhausted, yet determined to get out of the shitty situation she's in. I'm rooting for her

@kawaii123456 If he does that she'll expose his debt and how he didn't send her any support, which in this world seems to be a large social faux pas? It's a bit shaky maybe, but the story is structured in such a way that the FL does have a hook on her father. The Solen house isn't rich so presumably 'silencing' Neveah is more difficult than letting her be.

Idk what the heck is going on in this story but I am very intrigued. Thank you for all the updates!

10 years of cold shoulder and even sign annullment paper for her, yet when she leaves, he dares to ask why so suddenly,what the heck?

wtf. just wtf.

hes the one signing the paper first and now he asked why she agreed on that????? what kinda logic is this guy have???

I dont understand her fiancee like he signed it first then questions her later why she signed it. He must have a mental disorder or something

Double-page supporter
@hakunoyuuki I get him hating her to that extent and marrying her off because it would be useful, but once she came back, she's lucky he doesn't arrange her to be killed.

As for the Duke, he still doesn't actually like her. His pride was hurt when she left.

As you should honeyyyy. I mean. Dont tell me he’s gonna pursue you NOW, AFTER you divorced. Nah. Trash. Say bye😌😌

there's a lot to unpack here

did that man really expect the fl to stay with him by treating her like that and won't annul to him in the future? man you lack common sense.

No, I appalled. This dude really expected the fl to come back to him after he ignored and probably disrespected her based on his lack of romantic emotions towards her?After he THREW the annulment papers at her first? Why is he so confused about the feelings she harboured for him, when he is aware that she had previously wanted his attention? How much of a presumptuous prick can he actually be? Lmfaooo trash

u gave her the cold shoulder for a whole a$$ ten years & now u are here questioning her?
dude, that's another level of rudeness 😒

Users who are viewing this thread