I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

That whistrash guy is a confirmed maso AHHAHAHA LOL LIKE LEGIT he rlly likes to be ignored HAHAHAHAH

Finally!!! I can’t wait for them to be together. Wishtrash 😂😂 you all are amazing! Thank you for updating!

Group Leader
The more Valer suffers the more I get my energy 🤩🤩🤩 more more more

Dex-chan lover
That woman came to his house and harassed his fiancee and he did nothing. Then he has the nerve to stand there in the crowd and say nothing while that same woman brings up the situation he found out the truth about. He could have easily stepped in and turned everything around in his ex's favor to help her but he doesn't and look hurt when another man saves her instead. Please fall in a hole and die.
Maybe his secret kink is being cucked or something?

Hah what’s with that face? Are you regreting it now? She wont come back to you, you trash

Dex-chan lover
WisTrash's face is truly something this chapter.

@omegaxis1
@JWChibi
Agree, he has no excuse.
The man literally just stands there doing nothing and he knows the truth but tries to feel hurt.

I still can't believe that her ex fiance is the second ml like wtf why? He doesn't even deserve that position and is just disgusting to look at. I mean the way he instantly regrets the annulment of their engagement that he wanted so desperately and now he makes this ugly face when she found a better man?! Bruh he ain't deserving any lady but only trash b*tches like him

Dex-chan lover
Yes let him suffer more this can't even be close to the 10 years

I like how the ex-fiance guy is like, "Wait you mean women don't like being abused and neglected? They leave you and find a different guy when do that? What a concept!"

Fed-Kun's army
@OniQueen
Okay, to be fair, in the society they are in, women don't get off looking good if they leave a marriage. A woman even breaking an engagement will always be the one looking bad. Always. It matters little whether the husband is abusive, neglectful, etc.

Same reason why in their society, it's even acceptable for men to have mistresses or actively cheat on their wives, even if it's frowned upon.

So yes, it is a concept for a woman to break things off and actually manage to find another guy.

@Khulmach
Oh, he's going to keep feeling hurt. He's very much the 2nd ML here. Right now, we're supposed to sympathize with the FL because she's the victim in all this.

But given how he's the second ML, I feel that the author is meant to try and slow invoke sympathy for him by making him sad and remorseful for his behavior.

Welp I'm ready to see the look of his face when he realised just how horrible he was to FL ಡ ͜ ಡ
If I'm not mistaken I think next is the elaboration of the prologue, and main ml as usual would slowly fall for FL and will treat her a 10000000000x better than that guy

Users who are viewing this thread