I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

So since we didn't see Duke Whitrash earlier I'm gonna give him the benefit of doubt and assume he just turned up- maybe just in time to hear Joachim go all disappointed on the Thierry Empire. It's kinda clear what kind of situation it is though, so I wonder if the gears are spinning in the Duke's head. Very slowly possibly. I can't wait until he realizes how much he fucked up though, I wanna see some real anguish on his stupid face :D

"Dee's little corner" is killing me 😂

He vilainnized her for 10 years and only got to see her worth after letting her go. The audicity of men.

I'm really looking for the little comics in the last page haha love you guys for that 😘👍😁

Fed-Kun's army
seriously? that bastard Wistrash was just standing there? all this was his fault to begin with and he just stood there?! he could've at least deny that bitch Eustace word but nope
.....he deserve to get NTR'd by Joachim lol
(i mean...technically it doesn't count as one i guess.... but pretty sure soon it's gonna feel like Joachim stole the girl he has some affection with from him...serve him right)

also...sounded like the translator have a moment of mental breakdown for some reason xD

Users who are viewing this thread