I Don't Love You Anymore

Everyone crying with Wistash on ch13,
Me crying how much ink Neveah had spent on writing these letter TT

Yoo...
Now, you cry when she leave you. When were you?? When she is still in your reach?

Wistrash can drown in a bucket of his own fake tears. Dude only cares for his ego. That’s the only reason why he paid her attention. Cuz she dumped him and for a dude in that time period to be dumped by a woman even if he doesn’t like her damages their ego.

@yannickq
It was not intentional because he wasn't aware. But as I've also said just because he doesn't know being ignorant and all at the things she's been going through that he will be excused for his actions. I didn't say that he doesn't deserve the harsh treatment. I'm not excusing him for his wrongdoings. What I'm saying is that he made a big mistake ignoring her all those years even though he had the choice to get to know her. They were both young when they got engaged and lived together and he thought that she was being treated fairly on the duchy which is not. Neveah was neglected, she was lonely. He has the time but he chose to not know just because it's an arranged marriage but it's not his intention for her to experience such things. Nevertheless, we can still hurt someone even if we don't have the intention to do so. That's why I also said that my heart goes to Neveah for choosing to annul the engagement because she deserves to be happy.

I understand that you want him to suffer, I also do on the first few chapters. After reading it further, Valer being ignorant of all those years is much better compared to other novels I've read with a total shit whore fiance's who find other women or physically/verbally abuse the FL some even end up killing them which I hate the most. That's why I've also said in my first sentence that I'm glad he's not the latter because I thought he was. (Do not misunderstand. I don't like both I'm just evaluating it based on experience on my other readings.)

To conclude, am I excusing Valer for his actions? No. He deserves it. Again, ignorance is bliss but it's not an excuse. I just have my sentiments for him because of what I've thought but him caring for Neveah after all those years is way too late. Seriously way too late. The damage is done and now she's ready to move on.

I don't have to explain this to you because it's a matter of my opinion and my side of understanding the story. But since you've purposely called for my attention that's why I'm responding to you. If you don't agree with me then that's fine. I'm not posting comments to have disagreements and have you tagging me for your own opinion.

So let's just chill and look forward to the development of the story. Cause I'm seriously looking forward to seeing Neveah happy and in love with the Crown Prince with another cliche of let's not fall in love with each other bs but still falling head over heels on one another! I hope that the story will develop in a more mature setting (not an 18+ but on the character's development) but this is a shoujo manga so we'll still probably get the standard cliches and I'm still here for it. Peace.

Neveah's father and ex-fiancé are both trash. I really hope she heals with joachim and they support each other, she doesn't need romance tbh (it's obviously going that route), what she really needs is a good friend and someone who will always side with her. Simping for joachim to help her through all this crap <3

@pluto_
I get what you’re saying in terms of Valer’s treatment not being intentional and regarding the neglect, yes it’s true he wasn’t aware of these things (and tbh chose not to be) and sure, Valer also has no emotional obligation towards her in a completely arranged marriage (and by extension he was never entitled to any love from Neveah as well) - BUT I’d say there were definite instances of intentional abuse - the flashback where he tells her “you disgust me”, treating her with contempt, gaslighting her when she tries to bring up any issues (i.e. Neveah trying to tell him that she’s been harassed by other nobles) and also the fact that he signed an annulment paper and handed it to her before leaving for a military campaign are all instances of deliberate psychological abuse in my opinion. Maybe it pales in comparison to the behaviour of MLs in other manhwas but I’d say those actions were intentional for sure.

Wistrash: ‘Wait, you’re saying that me ignoring you for 10 years and trying to corner you into annulling our engagement makes our engagement being annulled MY fault?!?!? Whaaaaaaa?’
Trash indeed 💩
That’s why he gets along so well with his “innocent” ex-father in law.
Honestly, did anyone bring poison? ‘Cause I’m real done with them

So far, I love Joachim 💕 Though, honestly anyone would look like an angel compared to practically everyone but the ML and FL in this

Also, scan team is great 😂

I have a feeling that when we learn more about the ML's previous relationship that he was not as golden as we think. My theory is that he treated her fairly but without emotion and kept her at a distance because she had connections to the empress. If it does go that route then kudos to the author for making a believable ML. I don't actually hate the 2nd ML. I find the story to be fair. They were engaged at a young age because of an arrangement and he felt no investment. That doesn't excuse his actions, as he was responsible for her well being, but his lack of care for her and ignorance is understandable when you look at it like that. Again his actions are not excused. If this is going off a patriarchal society with some roots in European aristocracy, then he had the responsibility of making sure his fiancée was cared for regardless of how he personally felt.

The earlier chapter drawing is all over the place, we keep jumping from one time to another but now it runs smoothly, thank god because this is such a good one

Btw, I recommend listening to urban zakapa - I dont love you, that song suit the webtoon so well

I felt good about how the ex-fiance trash was handled but now I want the natural comeuppance for the trash of a father.

When you never noticed Wistash was written as Wistrash until you read ch. 13’s notes: 😂
When you had to check ch. 11 twice for it: 🤣

I really want to throw hands at the wistash and her dad 😂😂. They know nothing and yet blame her for everythingng. What a selfish and idiot people

Users who are viewing this thread