I Don't Love You Anymore

Aggregator gang
Reading what I can find of translations for the novel and man, the comic is really missing a lot of the background context. No wonder it's so confusing.

Edit: Okay for real though, there's actually a fair number of scenes and "flashbacks" missing to explain the motivations and behaviour of E V E R Y O N E, this adaptation is ... not great.

Fed-Kun's army
@animehuntress
You know, this story could easily have been a time travel isekai with Wistash as the ML. Like "The Emperor Reverses Time", Wistash travels back in time to his younger days and resolves to treat Nevah right, caring for her and giving her all the love and affection he could give so that she will never be miserable again.

Waaa every single interaction between wishtrash and our precious ML and FL are gold before my eyes, so fucking satisfying...

@omegaxis1 True, but I don't really hate that guy either. Especially since its looking more and more that the signs he missed were hidden. That 20/20 thing where you look back and realize you missed all the little things that should have added up. I suppose the same could be said for wistash/wistrash. I don't condone their actions but at least with "The Emperor Reverses Time" He realized he was an idiot and that he didn't take the responsibility he should have. I'm the type who likes to see people try and fix their mistakes. Not everything can be forgiven, but if no efforts are made at all then the ones who are guilty never learn their wrongs. I want them to realize they messed up and understand that they might not be forgiven depending on how badly they messed up. I guess I'm a sucker for people repenting... I don't think Wistash will actually repent though. Regret yes, but repent? No, I think he'll be blind to the fact that he should have done something, rather than just wishing he had done something.

if any of that made sense... hopefully.

Fed-Kun's army
@animehuntress
As the saying goes, you don't know what you have until you've lost it. Neither the emperor in that story nor Wistash in this story ever understood just what kind of woman had been in their lives until it was far too late. In Wistash's case, though, he thinks he probably still has a chance if he tries to pursue her. Probably try to shower her with honeyed words and insisted that he's changed and that he will love her and wants her back.

Of course, at this point, such words will only make her hurt even worse because she's spent a decade suffering from his neglect. And it's clear that Neveah hasn't fully moved on, but is trying to just get away from everything. If she really didn't love him anymore, she wouldn't cry when talking about how she used to feel. The story is for her to fully free herself from Wistash to be with Joachim, and for Wistash to let her go and realize that he should move on and never repeat the mistake he made with Neveah.

I'm personally hoping that Wistash is able to let her go and give her the best wishes in her new life at the end of their stories. Horrible as Wistash had been, he's still only human.

Binge read this just today an honestly is so intriguing!
I love the plot. And my anger go up and down on the chapters which is alright for me so I can calm down at the end.

It of course had a different feel from Remmaried Empress bust despite that I still like this series.

Thank you for the translations!

I don't see how it could be considered confusing. You don't need a lot of context for the behaviour displayed.

I really hope Wistash doesnt get some bullshit redemption arc.

I loved the staff corner HAHAHAHA

The “ BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME YOU CAN THREATEN ME” had me wHEEZING SKAJSKJSJSJA

Thank you so much for translating the series. 😁

OMG WISHTRASH LMAOOO. I WANNA JOIN THE SERVER JUST FOR THAT EMOJI OF WISHTRASH
THANK YOU SCANLATORS ♥️
I BLOODY LOVE THIS MANGA AND THE SCANLATOR COMMENTS HAVE ME WHEEZING 😂

This story is the definition of “you don’t know what you have until its gone” i am crying with this woman 😭😭😭

I'm hoping for many miserable Valor scene to come....please bring it as much as possible as it can!
AND DON'T YOU DARE TO RUIN NEVEAH MARRIAGE, VALOR.. DON'T YOU DARE!

I almost felt sorry for you Valor...... but that fleeting feeling is now gone, trampled into dust, fired into the sun after being peed on by a mule... cruel bastard

My name is Nevaeh and this is the first time I ever seen anything close to my name in a manhwa. But l think I will wait to read it because I enjoy binging.

Users who are viewing this thread