I Don't Want to Be Empress! - Ch. 5

Very polite of you to not snipe, but your translations are so much better tbh... It's sad to hear you won't be continuing

Fed-Kun's army
The chapters were pretty well done. I've had this on the back burner when I only saw the two chps, so I was really glad for your quick updates.
Kinda sad you guys aren't gonna do it anymore but I understand you don't want to 'snipe'.

Honestly, just glad someone's translating the story.
Thanks to both groups!

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the courtesy. It keeps things smooth and ideally drama-free.

Yeah...the emperor feels like he's gonna be that kind of tsundere. The one that gets jealous and angry, but never actually explains himself.

Double-page supporter
*sees chapter 1, posted 3 months ago*

Well, I guess if they say they’re still working on it...

I really wish you would continue translating, and hope HNS would be okay with it (no need for another Duchess with an Empty Soul drama). I get there is a lot of pride from translation groups, but if we have to wait 2 months for a chapter, we'll end up forgetting half of what happens in the story.

Can you please keep it up? to be honest I prefer your translation they are clear and easy to undertstand and HNS have so many projects ( they never update all they update is Who made me a princess in spanish)and they just like to hold them and you already did the first chapters of the webtoon so it would be nice if you continue translating. So please please keep translating and you aren't doing anything wrong.

Please change your mind and come back STYS. HNK being unresponsive and inactive should be a please continue.

My oh my, poor me. I cant continue to read the next chapter in a loong time then. Thank you for your translation, but is it really impossible for you to continue translating this project? T__T

thank you for the translations!!! as long as this series doesnt reach duchess with an empty soul level of tomfoolery then its fine

No, please continue translating this T^T
I by no means consider this a snip, since its been more than two months since the other group has uploaded a chapter. They're a spanish group and have a bunch of projects currently active on tmo(spanish mangadex), thus why they dont upload that much english stuff. And tbh their english translations ain't that good.

Oh nooo :((
Thank youuu for uploading your work.

I hope the other grouo would continue this, otherwise, please pick this up :((

Fed-Kun's army
@diiana please just continue your good work!!! It doesn't look like the other group is that much interested in continuing the scanlation when we see what they have already scanleted of this manhwa and since when nothing new appeared

Double-page supporter
Gah seriously... Rip T.T Well thanks so much for the chapters!

SGR

Dex-chan lover
The other group... yeah. Chapter 6 - see you in 6 months :/

Wait, what the feck? This shitty emperor, after ignoring her for a whole goddamn year is starting to feel possessive out of the blue? Male leads like this should legit go die in a hole. This little bitch said he'd stay away from her, good goddamn riddance, so why the hell is he clutching onto his balls and hopping around her now? Paul is 100x better than a fookin loser like him.. I love it when the MC treats him like a piece of shit, though it hurts to think about how she'll eventually warm up to such a dickbag..

Users who are viewing this thread