I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 3

So she doesn't want to marry him because she doesn't want to be in a polygamous relationship. The prince doesn't want to be in a polygamous relationship but just wants a bit of excitement in the bedroom. He tells her he will give up the right to have a polygamous relationship for her and she is confident in her bedroom technique. So where exactly is the problem...

Double-page supporter
I feel like the male lead's point of view is much more interesting than the female lead's.

Having read multiple titles of this genre, she feels cliché. Can't say the male lead isn't, but at least his character plays around the concept of sexual liberalization (or the lack of it), and plus, he reads like poetry.

Maybe the female lead just hasn't had a chance to shine.

Dex-chan lover
@Cloy552 Indeed, my thoughts exactly. Reminded me of The Dictator where Aladeen needed to learn how to masturbate because he always had women take care of his urges before, except there it is played for laughs while here it seriously seems to be part of the manga's premise.

@ActiveInternetSandwich I'm not saying they stole the idea or anything just that it reminded me of a specific book. Still can't remember the title.

And actually I've read quite a bit Historical romance and I'd like to say either you and I are reading different books or there's not as many with a masquerade theme as you would think. Lol. I think I only remember coming across 2.

Dex-chan lover
Last page, the text box "That was the start of his obsession..." would seem to flow better if it were "That was the start of this obsession..." since the following two boxes are apparently him talking as well. (And also past tense)

Fed-Kun's army
Nothing spreads STD's faster than old timey whore houses and random sex orgies.

That aside, its so cliche that it was the prince.

Dex-chan lover
@randompocky Yes, the last two boxes are personal and that sounds good. Which is why I (mildly) disliked the box "That was the start of his obsession..." since it's so clearly a narrator box. (And just changing "his" to "this" would turn it into another personal box, so fairly easy fix)

@Darkmint13
I didn't mean it as a criticism. I actually felt happy that they used "authentic" Hr plot device instead of what they usually use in Japanese Western fantasy nobility stories.

Masquerades are pretty common but very effective. Good stuff happens there haha, I can recommend a few good ones hehe

@Cloy552
Uhh no? If you do that, do you know hairs will grow on your palms and that you will go to hell?

I'm joking, obviously. But seriously, masturbating was considered a bad thing during medieval times. It's stupid considering the type of crap that was committed during medieval times but medieval times gotta medieval times, lol.

Group Leader
does anyone else think the witch that makes the potions look sort of like marianne?

Found it gross that he was going to entrap her through pregnancy. Also, what about the other women? If the medicine witch is so hard to find, then there's a good chance that some of them could have gotten pregnant, right?

Also, even if they look like a match on paper, she doesn't like his manner, nor should she. He's completely ignoring any boundaries she's trying to place.

Yet another story of "persistent, overbearing asshole is supposedly cute/romantic."

Users who are viewing this thread