I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Okay, they managed to make me buy the prince's side of the story at least.

He's still coming on strong, but all things considered, their romantic future prospects aren't bad.

Dex-chan lover
So... the reason for a polygamy in royalty is to stop the libido of the royalty so their magic power doesn't accumulate and go berserk.

Huh... neat.

I'm so intrigued by the concept of such a sex-positive world that I'm definitely going to keep reading, even if we don't see much on-screen action. I do like the required etiquette that was mentioned this chapter - it's a good world building detail.

I'm glad I read the novel. It pissed me off that they cut off the smut parts, like really?! It can be considered as crime, how can they do this to our precious? Well, anyways... You should read as well and then read the manga, it would be better I guess. However it's good that it adepted to manga because I can't get enough with the drawings :)
Thanks for the update~^^
Btw do you know if there are other novels with drawings? Can you recommend some?

Dex-chan lover
@Moonie-light Maybe the editors might make some special printed-volume-only chapters showing the sex. I recall the manga adaptation of Playboy Shortstacks sent its sex scene to its printed volume.

@zz2000
Woah I can't believe they made an effort just for that😅 So basically they did "adult manga but at the same time it is not if you don't want/pay" Well it might be actually a smart move🤔

Dex-chan lover
So in other words, unlike the women of the country, Lidi does doggy and cowboy?

Dex-chan lover
So basically he would have fallen for anyone that did cowgirl

Ugh my big BENIS is so MASSIVE I'm so tired of being so STACKED and AMAZING IN BED (gags) and I'm so bored of being BOBULAR and ADORED me and my MASSIVE DONG are so bored I wish I could meet a WOM who isn't INSTANTANEOUSLY ATTRACTED TO MY HUGE DONG

Fed-Kun's army
Wait - the ratio of men to women is skewed toward men and there's still polygyny? How have they not had a revolution?

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01 too horny to think straight is a terrible thing when you're trying to accurately throw fire and lightning on the battlefield. Who'd have thought?

@Aichan basically yeah, they try it doggy style in the novel in this scene & he's obsessed with Lidi ever afterwards.

all the guy wanted was some creativity in the bedroom, I guess.

Contributor
Well, i didn't really liked the 2 chapters, but this one is better.

Should not be a long story

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... This is also why most military turn a blind eyes on their soldier "nightly" activity

Wish the female lead was a lot more promiscuous too.
There's a good reason behind it but still, virgin female leads ending up with womaniser male leads gets a bit irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread