I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
wait... does that mean all those past weman je slept with are pregnant ?

@mira995 nah, they didn’t include it, in the novels,
ML took a male birth control pill that prevented ejaculation with every other woman before female lead, but our dear prince is a creep and didn’t take it
when he met FL because he wants her so bad. FL took the birth control as an extra measure.
the prince’s plan is to make FL princess consort even before finding out who she is. In order to do that, he needs to cast a spell as he cums inside a virgin.
A flower-shaped mark forms on the girls’ chest as proof that she was a virgin, and that the magic worked. That’s why this chapter had him talking about “blooming” while the shot lingered on her chest. The spell can only be cast once so the flower mark that results from the spell is really important.

Either way, he’s super rapey

Fed-Kun's army
@GooberMcuber thanks for the spoilers! I think I'm going to drop this. I like josei and mature theme but this seems just stupid....

@Mira995 we'll need to see how it goes here, but I dropped the novel cause the more you read it, the more you see the FL isn't clever but actually pretty ignorant or just goes to the extreme with her decisions. Also, as many have been saying, the ML is pretty rapey too, though it seems like he's toned down here in the manga

I'm confused didn't he knew how she looked like from portrait but here he's acting like he didn't recognize her and he declined seeing the portrait -_-

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHA actually it's pretty hilarious to me he woke up alone. Hahaha

Her: *acts like a normal person*
Him: Wow! She's so different! I must have her!

Ahahahaha I forgot how trashy this series is. His reason for falling in love makes no sense to me. Him trying to trap her into pregnancy is messed up. Him mounting her from behind is...questionable. He is super sketch.

This is not a irl situation anyone would want to be in, so Lido can't be blamed, but in this fictional situation...maybe it can be considered a kink? Kinky yandere prince keke

4mww1s.png

Wanna saw some bullshit? Read this one. He clearly said women in this country already numbered, yet they have polygyny culture?

Users who are viewing this thread