I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@ActiveInternetSandwich

This isn't an issue of consent to the sex, but to the consent of becoming the princess consort.

Lidi was never informed that the prince would use magic to mark her with his seal and make her the princess consort. I mean he fell in love with her and decided to mark her in such a way as to ensure she had no choice but be married to him? That is coercion. Moreover, every instance of sex in the future with the prince which Lidi doesn't agree to would indeed be rape.

Honestly though, Lidi should have just told her father she did not want to be engaged to the prince because she wanted a monogamous marriage, and only resort to forcing the matter by losing her virginity if her father refused. But I guess she did indicate she thought her father wouldn't accept a refusal on such a matter.

Thank you so much for this chapter!

Can't wait to see how they are going to put in all the details of the novel into the manga!

I thought her only reason to not marry him was polygamy, but she still seems so upset. Didn't it set in that he gave that up?

Aggregator gang
Lol now I remember why I dropped this as a web novel. Smut is scarce in our weeb world but, this guy is just literally a creep, and it's being painted in the light that it should not be painted with. Haha, this ain't ドS nor possessiveness, boss. ( •̅ ⌓ •̅ )

Too much twilight rapey vibe here. Even Stephanie Meyer would think this isn't right. I will drop this, but thanks for translating.

Goddamn, that guy is a serious creep. And he gets worse with every chapter! 🤢

Thanks for the update!

I don't get how the consentual one night stand makes it a-okay for the Prince to completly strip Lidi of any and all agency and in what universe that would be considered to be even remotely romantic. If anything, the Prince should be the villain our plucky heroine overcomes in the end (preferably my murdering him really dead), not the love interest.

It's not the sex part from the first chapter that people hate about the story, it's... Well, everything that the prince did in this chapter.

I'm not sure what I'm upset about. Maybe it was the lack of censorship? No that's strange. Actually the entire ritual was strange. I mean the prince sexually assaulting our protagonist is a big 'meh' for me. I mean our protagonist doesn't care. Wait why doesn't she want to marry him again? I think the whole lore of this thing was her evading the marriage but...is he just going to be claiming her from now on? I mean it sounds kind of...I don't know. I'm not interested in these kids anymore. I don't care where the relationship goes anymore. Also this probably officially needs a smut tag. I'm pretty sure I know where this bland relationship is going.

This manga has been dropping rating fast on my scoreboard, and I think it's time to drop it. I have never felt so disgusted with a male lead that it actually made me feel discontent with the author before. I think it's because it's presented in a way that clearly doesn't make him out to be in the wrong. This 'royal flower' thing is fucked up, the prince even more so, and it's all presented like its perfectly acceptable. This world is fucked up. I'm out.

Reading this chapter just makes want to keep singing "stop! Don't touch me there! This is my no-no square!" I just get that kinda vibe off this

Double-page supporter
Well this was a very odd and uncomfortable chapter. I dunno if I want to drop this now or stick around for a few more chapters and drop it later... guess I'll just see how much more disgusting the prince can get

There is something really wrong here, I have the feeling the prince is making her marry him. Also, the whole thing about the seal? And she didn't even know about it? Maybe he could have talked with her before and giving her a heads-up. This doesn't feel as if it's painting the prince in a negative light at all, it's more like saying that this kind of thing is acceptable in a relationship.

Ugh big no, was excited to see a fun time but now it's "LOL FORCED YOU TO MARRY ME" like what she thinks doesn't matter and of course the author is going to have her change her minnnnd by how kinnnnd and lovinnng he can be. Gross.

... I so hope that she finds away to break away from him! She should runaway. That is what I would do. Move to an enemy country.

Users who are viewing this thread