I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
We can criticise the story because no matter how the author spin the tale, which I predict would be she falling in love with him despite all of the terrible things that had been done so far, the details are horrific and downright immoral. He deceived her, forced himself onto her so he can claim her body permanently and chain her to a social contract or “marriage” in this case. This kind of “romantic” story is the exact things that feminists should be trying to shut down, not video games. It directly influences women, especially younger ones, portraying twisted relationship as a fantasy. I don’t think it should be censored, but the author should be called out for his or her appalling writing.

Whaaa... Didn't somebody comment that the prince would become less creepy after the last chapter?

I thought it was gonna be funny in the first 3 chapters, but then the prince started going from 100 to 0...

@duylinh Bruh who even cares, some people just like this shit. And its not like it has a negative effect on anything or anyone.

let people have their personal preference

Dex-chan lover
There is no choice but to get married.
https://youtu.be/3S92Sf-673A?t=428

Okay... I hope what I've read about this getting better later is true, because this is just plain unsettling...

Double-page supporter
Well you can always go fuck some more men, then get pregnant with some other mans child. Let's see the royal family still want you to marry you with a bastard child in your belly walking down the aisle. Be worth the loss of your reputation if your only goal was to avoid marriage to royalty at all costs.

this is not love. this is obsession. she said she doesn't want to marry him. it doesn't matter if he will give up his right to have multiple wives. the fact that he gives up his right before and after marrying her will make her have a bad reputation.

I hate the fact that authors consider this romantic. she didn't consent a forced marriage. the author should make the mc speak up and tell the father. she is not from this world and let's be realisric. a girl with her type of thoughts is not the type to keep quiet and be docile. she went this far of course she will say it to the father even more cuz he supports her.

I wish I could see a real female MC that will stand up and stop the ML (s) from abusing the MC. when it is a guy as a MC , he always abuse his intensions. when it is a gal as a MC it is always the victim. the plot it is always about the MC a male from one of his females POV. it is irritating. so far, I have read 3 stories about a real female MC being the one in charge as if she was a guy but female version in every aspect, mannerism, body language, speech. I wish we could have more books like those other 3 stories I read instead of this. the ML is the actual MC and the "supposedly mc" is just the one or many FLs of the ML aka MC but the story of the MC is told thru her life. m given zero stars if I could lol. no way she will fall in love and would ask for her father help, but the author will change things to make this story going.

this is a bad story as lucia

Fed-Kun's army
as someone who like, read all of the novel, yeah the prince is creepy and obsessive here, no way around it lmao afdlkjfdlkj (i got hurt by the lucia comparison someone made tho, this is MUCH worse!!!) honestly, this and lucia, like a big part of the appeal is the smut?? like if you aren't going to show the smut you're taking quite a bit from the "story"... specially this series negl falkjaflkj and honestly it's not even like the smut is THAT good, it's just that it combined with the plot draws you in??? idk like it's not GOOD by any means but i still read it all lmaslkjds imma stick with this too bc there's characters i look forward to seeing!!! also
the prince & lidi get really lovey dovey and it's cute if you completely ignore how he coerced her into it and fall for how she's all like "oh i loved him from the beginning, i just didn't want to accept it" she tells herself later so... make of that what you will

honestly for readers uncomfortable now,
i suggest just abandoning this. it's not about to get any better. she's gonna marry the guy happily.

thank you for the update!!

I've read the novel so far and hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I just have to drop it cuz it feels so weird. I'm hoping for the manga to have a better setting but it seems the writer didn't change it at all.
there will be a part where their engagement ceremony being held alongside with another ceremony (I can't remember) and the prince later take FL to his room and they did it eventho without FL's consent. And some maids said that they thought the prince is just bad cuz he just get engaged and dare to bring another woman but that morning the maid found out it was his own fiance and FL wanted to go home but prince stop her from doing so by forcing her again and FL made a bet, If she could go home then the prince agreed and they like having a contest? But overall FL manage to get home through her personal (ninja?) that pledge loyalty later on.

If you can't accept the storyline hmmmmmmmmmmmmm better to drop it cuz you'll hate it for sure😂😂 but different people might have different preference. I did read this hoping to change the setting from novels and their amazing drawing style. But yeahhhh.

Ahhhh I did agree with @mammarina hahahah
cuz the novel is still ongoing and they will get married like happily and there's a lot of drama and plot even after they did marry each other. Maybe the author plan to show us their strong bond of lovely couple that could go through every obstacle in life?

I want to add something too about Lucia story. First. Both story did portrayed about love interaction between husband and wife but with different logic of plot. If you don't prefer the nsfw content than you can just skip it and still could go along with the plot. Lucia plot of story is really good and it shows the development of character. But this story...just pointed out about love and did that ewwwww and it seems related to some political later on but it just like adding salt to the dishes. Just adding it to make the story longer and if we look at Lucia story the main purpose is to talk about the Duke change of behaviour and perception of life as well as Lucia and him make a better couple fighting with many forces that want to take them down. So I could guarantee any of you who still didn't read Lucia the greatness and beautiful story. Just skip the ****** part cuz it's not appropriate for underage child. :') but overall there's a bgid differences between this story and Lucia.

It looked like it was going okay, but then that got very rapey very fast.
And of course she's going to "realize her foolishness and fall for him in the end" because that's just the kind of manga this is.

Double-page supporter
Since this supposedly came from a smutty light novel, I assume this sort of behavior is just pandering towards a particular fetish. I doubt people who are concerned about this development have much to worry about(with regards to this being viewed as "romantic"), since most of the people who would read this, read it for a reason and with full knowledge of the rapey implication. Not my cup of tea tho.

Sooooooo... I think people might think this is normal shoujo...this is not. This is smut. And with smut, you'll sometimes (a lot of the time?) see storylines like this. And that's fine. Different strokes for different folks. So drop this if you're uncomfortable.

lmao this prince is just a creep now honestly. i held onto some hope that it would get better in time but this guy literally just forced an unwilling girl into a marriage by "marking" her without her knowledge or consent (and not to mention during a freaking one night stand). he is literally guilt-tripping her here and saying that if she refuses then she would be the reason he is deposed). Everything he did in this chapter is completely disregarding her feelings and he doesn't even give her a chance to speak. this ain't love bro that's just straight up an obsession that is unhealthy and toxic. he's barely even known her so all he actually likes about her is 1) her naivety 2) her willingness to spice things up in bed. maybe i'm being critical because i personally don't believe in love at first sight but from what we've seen, i'll say it again, this ain't love.

i like pretty much all of these female fantasy stories but unfortunately i'm gonna have to drop this one here. i know a lot of people are saying this is "normal" in a smutty story but they literally skipped all the smutty scenes. there are some panels with a lil bit of spice but that's nothing compared to some shounen ecchi lol. so... this ain't even got the excuse of being smut...

but i still appreciate the translators' hard work, so thank you for that!

Users who are viewing this thread