I feel like shit thread

Aggregator gang
went out to get a quarter of a kilo of minced meat came back with a crashed car fucking kill me and end already I fucking hate this bullshit I'm so done with everything I don't want to do anymore of this garbage

Group Leader
Idk, my life already full of shit, but i am bein grateful with that shit.

also, why op ? why you remind us something like this ?
tenor.gif

Aggregator gang
Bro the retarded fucking parking lot for this supermarket has only one entrance that also serves as an exit so as I was leaving I wanted to go right and as I go out because my view is blocked by cars that are parked around so I can't see the incoming traffic and so as I'm leaving I get hit a surprise from my right and even though I tried going left and avoiding him and even though I did my best to avoid it I couldn't and he hit me from the side and now god knows how much I have to pay to fix the wheel the bumper the door and the lamps

goddammit man at least tell me you weren't asking for the story now I feel like a retard that keeps telling people about his bullshit when they already have enough of it *sigh*

Group Leader
He fucked a parking lot ?

damn, is that some kind of new fetish or some shit ?

Double-page supporter
Could have been worse. At least you didn't end up as minced meat yourself.

and as I go out because my view is blocked by cars that are parked around so I can't see the incoming traffic
"If can't see, always assume there's a pickup truck on full speed trying to kill you" - my driving instructor.

Aggregator gang
Could have been worse. At least you didn't end up as minced meat yourself
man I'm happy that I got out fine but the car still hurts me bro it pains me about what happened and how easily it could have been avoided and how fucking dumb and hasty I was if literally waited just a few second none of this would have happened but what good does an if make?

Aggregator gang
anyway my story is over if someone has something he can post it to get it off his chest I at the very least feel a bit better now

and I should have named this get it off your chest instead of this garbage name can't I change the name of the thread? please

Dex-chan lover
Don't fret OP, it'll all work out. Not much to do now but move on. Sounds like you vented your frustrations here, hope you feel better now. This thread, like your car, will eventually be buried in a ditch with no one to remember it.

Good luck out there.

Dex-chan lover
yeah me too i was so close to finishing this latest piece of creative art and then someone came along but he seems to be letting me do it so we shall see how i still feel

Users who are viewing this thread