I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 14 - An Unsettling Afterschool Date

Dex-chan lover
Man judging by his reaction to a girl he barely knows talking with another guy he shouldn't even try to date anyone
Dude would be unbearable

@Carjiga you know when they say there's no such a thing as friends between two beautiful people of different sex?
He's not set in a relationship with her yet, that's why he's anxious. Totally understandable. If they were dating for several years he would've been confident in her enough to let her hang out with other guys. She may think she's just having a happy friend time with the assassin fella but as I mentioned Yuu is not confident enough in her and their relationship overall. Besides he's not 30+ years old guy, he's clearly a teen, who's blood is boiling enough to heat up an iceberg.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew that little faggot was going to be the worst character

Need to bail on that trap. I knew he'd shit up the story, the last things I like in my harem/romcom manga are traps and male love rivals. Don't care what people do IRL, but when it's in fictional personal entertainment that I read/watch, it's a major turn off. Much rather have the standard MMC+multiple FMC. Traps, mixed gender harem, male love rivals are 💩💩💩
No offense if anyone likes that stuff, I just feel like it makes a story way less appealing to me since it's not something I'm at all interested in. Then again, wasn't the maid outfit from the last chap MCs?

Guy has visible confusion on why his chest hurts after seeing the 2 together and feels like he'll ruin the picture perfect scene if he joins so he just goes home and mulls over it since he's confused over what's happening to him. Result is people going OMG WHY HE PSYCHO JEALOUS. Hilarious.

i wanna punch the yellow hair guy after this chapter...just really hate people that sticking their nose to other people's business/hobby...

Dex-chan lover
by the way, it's impossible to be 'jealous' without knowing you like someone
it's absolutely impossible

Dex-chan lover
It feels like this romantic development feels a tad bit forced. That or I’m just biased for the tomboy cutie.

Dex-chan lover
yeah MC they do look good together, just stay with the Virtual idol and be happy

Users who are viewing this thread