I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 15 - A Fun? Camping Trip

I realy don't get why there's so much hate for the trap...... the guy didn't do anything wrong..... and teasing others about girls is a very common thing and his last question is a very plain question for anyone (even me)......

The last chapter where he teased the mc by saying the chuuni and the bunny livestreamer looked good together? My friends and i often did it to each of us and realy? We either laughed it off, be brave approach her and got shot down, or be brave approach her and actualy got together (most of the time tho.... we got shot down..... honorably that is......)

Dex-chan lover
let's use some divination
next chapter psychoMC says something along the lines of:
"they're all precious to me"

Dex-chan lover
"Mate, I've only known them for a little while. Don't pull that crap with me because I only know them superficially and would need to get to know them better first"

-A dignified, yet stern response the MC definitely won't do because Drama

Double-page supporter
@SiKucing
His clearly sinister expression and his teasing Takane last chapter wasn't a good move. And judging from the contents of his livestream, he's interested in exploiting the weaknesses of others and humiliating them (which is fine for old perverts, but our livestreamers haven't done much wrong...yet)

Users who are viewing this thread