I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 24 - Ups and Downs in the Student Council

I mean...
"I'm sorry. This is my first week. I asked a fellow council member to look it over and they said it was fine."
"Ah I see. Well redo it and give it back. I'll let it slide this time because you're new."
Problem solved.

Dex-chan lover
@RubyBoule
Using a normal dialogue and a plausible way to resolve a problem in a manga?

35g2n5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
WTF is wrong with these teacher? Why you screan to a student like that and about a minor error? This would should relax, get laid once.

Dex-chan lover
Liking how the psycho lesbo character seems to hit a little too close to home for some of the commenters haha

Dex-chan lover
Okay, yuri bitch needs to die.

She can't be ruining the bisexual harem fuckhouse plan.

I hope she ends up with the trap so they can be fucking miserable together and so no one has to deal with either of their bullshit.

Hell, maybe I like the trap a little bit more now because he mostly keeps to himself and hasn't done anything actively malicious.

Every manga that has thots on it should fall in love to mc and utterly rejected or change to be a better person

Dex-chan lover
The only time this sort of character wasn't completely bottom of the barrel was in Boku Girl since she at least brought about plot development

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

Okay, yuri bitch needs to die.

She can't be ruining the bisexual harem fuckhouse plan.

I hope she ends up with the trap so they can be fucking miserable together and so no one has to deal with either of their bullshit.

Hell, maybe I like the trap a little bit more now because he mostly keeps to himself and hasn't done anything actively malicious.

God damn I fucking love this plan.

Dex-chan lover
The more I think about it, the better it gets. @silentfx

Consider:
>Psycho Lesbian might be a misandrist.
>She sees that there's another chick she could go for
>It's the motherfucking trap
>Trap, seeing an opportunity to fuck with someone (in both senses of the word) plays along
>They end up dating, finding out they have a lot in common
>She's genuinely falls in love with him
>They go to bed together
>She realizes he has a dick
>Comedy ensues
>The rest of the Bisexual Harem Fuckhouse is completely uninhibited.
>We don't have to put up with either of their BS ever again

It just gets better and better and it's completely in character for both of them

Users who are viewing this thread