I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 25 - The Outcome of Jealousy

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck does the lesbian bitch suck! You know, I'm all in for her plan of separating the MC and the blondie so he can be with the tomboy, but being the useless cunt that she is I know all her shenanigans would accomplish nothing but making the MC's life harder and pissing the readers off, and maybe even make them closer to each other. What a pointless and shitty character.

Double-page supporter
good thing we're already done with this bit now ger her tf out of the story i already hate her

Dex-chan lover
Haru find yourself someone else, she is not worth the trouble.

I heard there's a hot virtual idol that is single, and she is even cuter and sexier than her avatar! she is a bit shy but she is dependable.

Dex-chan lover
Calm down weebs, this fictionnal character didn't punch ur granny.
Also, the teacher is lowkey kinda obnoxious as well isn't she?

Dex-chan lover
He should just tell her he doesn't like Hakua in that way and he'd* have peace, geez.

Aggregator gang
The prez can be all shitty however she wants to; I don't care. I'm just sad that there's no Takane in this chapter.

Supporter
Oh good grief, a 180` turnaround. Well, at least she's not going be taken entirely seriously from now on, so let's enjoy the harem shenanigans.

Holy shit, this is how super villains/shitty politicians are created.
People close enable and support them.

Double-page supporter
The teacher is acting way more problematically. You just don't chew out a student that is in the Student Council for less than a week because he filled a report wrong.
You either bring the report to the hierarchy, in this case the president, and ask why she didn't notice it was wrong (which is her responsibility as his superior) and you explain calmly what is the problem.
Blaming and shouting at a newby for newby mistake disqualifies you as a teacher in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread