I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 28 - Wavering Heart

Dex-chan lover
So that Trap Thot is trying to get him expelled. No matter how you out it, that bastard is irredeemable.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of vibe is @justforthelulz

On the other hand, I know it's not some new development, but the fact that someone is always recording you in your own home is so creepy. Especially when they are underage students.

And the principal only saw the pushing down part? Nothing else seemed suspicious to them regarding the random "girl"?

Contributor
@Darklight99
I'm not clear what you mean by tagging me.
Are you asking what kind of vibe I give off?
Ha ha, just kidding...unless? can't believed I used that meme kill me now

The dumb cross dresser is going to end up helping the main couple of dorks become closer rather than hurt them.

Dex-chan lover
Hold the fuck up, if grandma saw the whole thing from the camera then she already knows it's not what it appears like there at the end, I mean fuck, you may as well just call him in and goddamn ask him what happened.

At this point, she may as well be actively stirring shit up so she can enjoy watching.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

No.

This drama is dumber that it can not be called drama. It’s literally making shit up and hoping people will come back.

Contributor
@Darklight99
In this context, 'vibe' could also mean 'aura' or 'atmosphere' or even a 'general feeling'.
I'm sorry, it's just the way you worded it: I interpreted it as "What kind of vibe is [X]", where [X] happened to be my username, which threw me off. I hope no offense is taken.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz No no, why would I be offended.
And yes, I know what vibe means in that context. I'm just joking about the very specific vibe Yuu is referring to in that panel. How does one get that very specific vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread