I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 31 - Couple Mission

Contributor
Aaaaand that's a wrap.
...What do you mean Takane didn't win MC's heart and the manga is still ongoing?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, trap is redeemed a bit,(most because it reminds of that one episode of South Park where prostitution is illegal so the police chief keeps having sex for money and then arresting people because he's hunting for scum) but I can already foresee the misunderstanding

Also, penguins are cute and get a confession in front of them is even cuter. Best girl

@justforthelulz Because we have yet to achieve the ultimate goal:

B I S E X U A L
F U C K H O U S E

cute xD
the way shota said near the end of pages seems like he got dump by someone i think :/
i wonder

Double-page supporter
we should make a doujin about him get fucked by old bastards he seduced

Dex-chan lover
Bisexual harem orgy house please duuude, in several generic harem manga that I've read, I've never seen it materialize, please make it a reality author.

Also, with what the trap said, I think that now I tolerate him more, at least he doesn't have bad intentions.

It turns out he's not a bad guy, he just wants to see if the protagonist is a good guy or not.

Fed-Kun's army
Shou.. i mean Souta is so sweet in full drag. I don't care if other readers hate him and if this makes me one of those old dirty men he hates. I would still want to go on a date with him. Without uterior motives of course.

Dex-chan lover
Takane: I'm not really the cute type of girlfriend.

Me: Why you lyin'?

i respect the guy for driving out trash of the society, but why make an innocent guy that just wants to make friends a criminal?

Users who are viewing this thread