I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 31 - Couple Mission

Aggregator gang
@WeebSensei i mean, maybe after doing this for a long time he had built up a deep distrust in men? Bet he saw a lot of sick people.

And our MC has always been thrusted with trust issues by the girls when they start out. Only this time it happened to be by a rather tilted man-hunting character.

Fed-Kun's army
i would hate it if flat chested gamer win.
but it seems thats what is gonna happen.

i love the cat girl and the blonde seems okay but takane is just on another level, i really want her to win but we all know who gonna win.

Dex-chan lover
I would be happy if he just turn them all down and the girl discover more about themselves than relying on him, this is traveling down a pit and whats sad is when trap is trying to stir trouble. at least foreshadow some backstory if you want a) shitty character.
too much spotlight to love interest

Dex-chan lover
inb4 souta had an "interest" in the MC's former livestreamer self and felt betrayed when he cut and run from the internet, so now he's taking revenge on random bad guys

Aggregator gang
Ye the crossdresser is annoying. I don't care what your reasoning is you barely know your housemate yet you assume he's a player just cuz he has good relationships with the other girls. Maybe if you took the time to talk to him instead causing unecessary drama you might've had a point if he was like those gross men you claim to be after. Also yes Takane is best girl with Jimi following her. Hakua is so bland but it's obvious she's gonna win

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta say. Takane is the best girl. But the best girl never wins so fuck this shit.

Aggregator gang
I really want Takane to win but like Hakua's the main girl plus she's a blonde too

Takane didnt get any hand holding, piggyback rides or a kiss?! Was that what japan considers a date now?! They went to 1 place, didnt eat together, nothing!! ....................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread