I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 32 - Our Relationship

Dex-chan lover
It's a rotating door of drama that will soon get old. Even more so since we know the first girl wins is set in stone with this one.

Take that, mindless shippers. President and vice-president together just because they're male and female and childhood friends? Okay, whatever.

Anyways, I feel like this Bats/Trap/BS arc is dragging on for too long. Gets tiresome.

I only like the girls that sing, the other two are kinda dumb and annoying. But all in all, good chapter. At least they made up.

Dex-chan lover
Where are the instructions to vote in the "up-and-coming manga award"? I want this manga to have as many volumes as possible because the longer it stays the higher chances there would be for author to change his mind and decide to make the tomboy win instead of shitty blond.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least the more bullshit misunderstanding was solved.

This is more understandable and less contrived, but still, Bisexual harem fuckhouse is endgame.

I also want that guy to end up with his childhood friend, though I'm assuming that's the psycho lesbian, which makes me feel sad because he's so much better than she is.

Fed-Kun's army
@raxr bruh Gamers misunderstanding was actually funny but this manga's misunderstanding was caused purposely by that stupid trap, it's annoying

Users who are viewing this thread