I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 33 - Cat Scramble

Dex-chan lover
You can just... You know.... Ask for a date AND get him to call your first name after the date?

Fed-Kun's army
@dwsddd Botan was a miracle that need to happen more often.

Gotta be honest, this story feels a little awkward. Its cute and all, but I can't really dig the 'romance' side of it. It feels rushed, maybe because the manga its a monthly release (I believe it is?) and has few pages to work, so the mangaka is trying his/her best to compress many things to keep the reader interested, but in exchange it feels lacking somehow.

Anyway, Idol girl best girl. Kuuderes are a gif from the heavens, after all.

Dex-chan lover
In harems, first girl is almost never the best girl. It's true for this manga as well

Anyone else that has this manga followed had the problem of it not showing up in the follows list in the homepage?

Dex-chan lover
Ah youth. Ai-chan remembers what it was like back when Ai-chan was young, cute and ultimately dumb to the ways of the world. Ai-chan remember grinning like that when a pretty senior told Ai-chan that she liked Ai-chan and wanted to go to a cake house together. Her treat.

This is borderline one of the most bland and generic series I've seen, and we are more than thirty chapters in. Livestreaming is barely even a plot point at all, and the weirdness of their co-ed house with them being filmed 24/7 is even less of a thing in this story. Their personalities are devolving into genericness at this point. I'm hopeful the author is just using this as groundwork to do something actually good, but it has gotten boring so far.

Not enough Vina. Needs more Vina.

Yeah, the author should've just parodied vTubers livestreaming contents, make it comedy and slice of life.

Dex-chan lover
This manga's biggest problem is the shitty MC, he fucking sucks big bear's balls.

Usually, I hate love triangles... but this one isn't that bad for the time being
I'll let it slide this time only bcuz it was kind of cute.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kumenbi
That's like most things in life:
You might not like it, but you'll let it slide if it's cute

Users who are viewing this thread