I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 34 - A Forbidden Study Session

Dex-chan lover
@okayokayokay He is pretty awkward to follow. It's like he's in a constant state of anxiety, with never a moment of relaxation in between. It ironically makes him harder to relate to when he's probably supposed to be an everyman protagonist for readers to insert themselves into.

The "receiving end" stuff is probably his incredibly low self-esteem clouding his perception of things and making him think everything he's done for these people isn't enough.

Contributor
That was a lot less filled with shenanigans that I expected; everyone breaking off to livestream severely reduced the opportunities for "accidents".

Fed-Kun's army
The struggle to headpat or not to headpat. That was brilliant. LOL

I really enjoy the "generic-ness" of this manga. I'm coming here for the fluff, cuteness and the Lightheartedneds. Also the art is super nice. But I can understand when some of you want something more deeper this can't provide.

uwu family making uwu

r they gonna fuck next chapter uwu

jk will never happen v sad F

Dex-chan lover
is he finally going to live stream, is this it. please tell me the prophecy gets fulfilled at the point

Dex-chan lover
Thinking Inuzuka is an everyman protagonist I'd like saying Tadano or Sugisaki Ken is an everyman; strictly not true.

Aggregator gang
The burden, it is a curse. 'Tis but the unfortunate fate for those who breaks the fourth secret rule of the Live-streaming Sharehouse.

4. Do not reject the urge to live stream.​

Users who are viewing this thread