I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Beyond the Results

@RiobertoParedes

Yes, she accepted her feelings now but every girl fell for him by the end of the 13th chapter. I just don't know how the author is going to make this a long enough story if he/she is resolving everything so quickly. I would have liked if there were more slice of life moments or something. I got especially concerned when I read next chapter's title which says
"The Rabbit's secret."
The image shows takane, so she probably will find out too.

Dex-chan lover
@Ravi2000 I honestly have more of a problem with the fact that they all fell for him in the first place. I thought the story was gonna be about three couples, but nope, it was gonna be a love dodecahedron this entire time. The other dudes are pretty much just for adding drama or being best boys (Vina).

@Tersione

🤣🤣 Me too. That is exactly what I thought. "Three couples all live streaming, it would be awesome.!! " That's what I thought but it turned into a generic harem where there girls just fall for one guy and don't even care about the other guys. Atleast I like most of the characters ( except the FMC). I love Vina too I sincerely hope he gets a decent love interest, instead of just being the Best Boy.

Dex-chan lover
@Ravi2000 That really would've been better. Although I like some of the characters, I can't help but keep thinking about how this love square stuff ruins things for me.

Dex-chan lover
I like Jimi, but this manga is too painfully cliche for that to happen.

Contributor
Y'all taking about Best Girl/Boy and not a single one of you mentions the True Endgame OTP: Yuu x Sensei.

x4.png

Dex-chan lover
Imagine calling someone to the school rooftop just to announce your test scores. Lmao so dramatic

Dex-chan lover
First comes studying together, long nights of working as a team

And lastly, bisexual harem fuckhouse.

@justforthelulz

Jokes on you, true endgame will have a house of constant bisexual orgies with every love interest to ever exist.

Because what else would you expect?

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know what the second manga in the gif is? The one with the person cutting their throat. The cover looks interesting, and I'd like to know what it is and if there's a team working on translating it

Users who are viewing this thread