I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 35 - Beyond the Results

Interesting development but I'm still curious about a few things. Like MC's past (and hopefully he's the one who inspired the other 5 to livestream) or how Souta trying to expose Yuu would end.

Dex-chan lover
Alright guys, it’s time for childhood friend to make their entrance and immediately have any chance they have at winning destroyed :)

Dex-chan lover
The more chapters we get, the more I feel like the author does want a OTH(arem), as heavily shipped by @Tamerlane, even if the male relationships aren't explicitly suggested. It would be one of the few mangas where I feel it wouldn't feel unnatural for our cast of characters (as opposed to a fan service decision to add a new rival or trap character).

Dex-chan lover
honestly what better way to be motivated that getting inspired, feeling guilty and end up committing because of a competitiveness streak

Fed-Kun's army
We don't know if he inspired them all to Livestream, but who cares right now because he already made everyone study together with his dense chadness.
Sorry guys but MC is really good.

I agree with the theory that he was the one that originally inspired them all to become live streamers. It would be good foreshadowing since they though showed how much of a positive force and inspiration he was as a streamer.

Why is it that when I start bingeing a manga and I catch up it’s always just when things are getting good? ALWAYS!

Users who are viewing this thread