I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 36 - The Rabbit's Secret

Dex-chan lover
This really seems like a story that would be axed soon. Just kinda seems around the time it would happen.

Guessing they fucked and she is pregnant now and she will make him take responsibility and will leave him making him a single dad and now he has to take care of a baby all by himself and he now became depressed and smokes and gamble all day
Ooops, sorry I spoiled you

Fed-Kun's army
Aw seems Takane really only sees him as a close friend/manager oh well

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This was too adorable for me, i need a new heart, again.

Oh no conflict!

Double-page supporter
And gets kicked out from the little dorm house...
The end.

(Am just kidding.)

A girl that loves headpats, yeap Hakua is a keeper.

Also F for Yuu next chapter.

I am happy that takane is actually just a friend or maybe she doesn't realise her own feelings. I really want it to be be the former. It's best if at least one of them is just a friend and not a love interest.

Dex-chan lover
If you have to add a translator note to explain what a word means, then you should just translate the word. Seiso = pure. Then just write pure in the actual speech bubble!

And I don't think seiso is a commonly understood word in the English-reading Manga community. It isn't like senpai or kawaii where it's generally understood. Maybe I'm completely wrong and people do already know it, but it just looked really awkward when you could translate the singular word seiso into the single word pure. There's no point in not translating.

Sorry if I sound ungrateful for the translation. I am not. I do appreciate the work of the translators. I'm just saying that looked really awkward to put that note like that.

Users who are viewing this thread