I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 36 - The Rabbit's Secret

Dex-chan lover
Yes, Takane. Go the way of the wingwoman instead. Please, don't get involved in a love triangle.

@Suisuigo Same here. There's literally no chance she wins with how these stories play out. Botan is the exception and not the norm.

Dex-chan lover
you know

crows and alpacas sometimes mate in the wild

winky face

Fed-Kun's army
seisho
the mention of a seisho idol makes me think
of this totally "seisho" idol
724450406196969483.png

@Groceries
100% she will end up falling in love with Mc and after kind of an internal fight she will try to get him to like her.

But as always in this kind of Manga she is gonna be too late, because Mc will be already in love with the cool streaming bunny girl (even if he doesn't know)

Fed-Kun's army
This is going to be a long and fierce Battle. I like it.

Also, ignore the little itches complaining about your translation Style. Thanks for your hard work to bring this manga to our attention.

Yes! It would be much better for Takane to be a wingwoman instead of joining in the love triangle :3

Double-page supporter
@comeonnow0 It is now, but in prior years, it was translated. Back in the 80's, 90's and even the early 00's the words were not known to many of us english speakers. TL notes everywhere. The fansubs would have various translations and I found my favorite to be the ones that described the words and possible meanings. We're spoiled now in that we do know some of the words, but that was built up on a foundation from back then. You may know that sensei has a meaning now, but back then, it didn't. It was untranslated or was strictly translated to teacher. Official translations paled to what the fansubs would teach us too. If you're old enough, you should remember those times, if not, then you should see if you can find information about it. See a fansub/translation from back then.

Dex-chan lover
@jhadred You missed my point. Yes, I understand that you like having romaji because it teaches you/others new words that you wouldn't have otherwise known. I understand that back in the day, words with which we are now familiar were unfamiliar.

That doesn't address any of what I said. I can take your position to the extreme and say that everything should be in romaji and translator notes. Literally every single word. You would see "inu" instead of dog or "Kurisumasu" instead of Christmas. It may sound like I'm being too extreme, but it's still justifiable for the exact same reasons that you gave. It teaches people more words. It's reductio ad absurdum.

My point is that if a word has a 1 to 1 translation, then just translate it instead of not translating it. If you don't translate it, then you get the above with everything in romaji. If there isn't a 1 to 1 translation, then in this specific case, the translator's note is just plain wrong. From a quick glance, "seiso" could be more accurately translated as refreshing. That's just a quick glance, and I admit to not being a translator. One way or another, the translator did something wrong.

Aggregator gang
@comeonnow0 Dont know what you talking about but seiso is more acurately translated as pure or neat or tidy you are interpreting it wrong.

Anyway uwu

Thank you very much for the chapter!!

Ignore the pillocks whinning over your translations or notes tl-san, you are doing a great ツ

Dex-chan lover
@conscript117 and @kazu19 Then that means the translator's note was completely useless, and it would've been better to just write it as "pure"! That's my point.

I EXPLICITLY said that I could be mistaken about what seiso meant. That was never my point. My point was that the translator's note was awkward to see.

Users who are viewing this thread