I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 40 - Lost Kitten

Contributor
Trap fancies himself a Master Detective, but he's so wrong he should be called a Master Defective.

Dex-chan lover
Except you're being a big fat dumb idiot here you trash trap

Fed-Kun's army
@darekpawlo oh I already know but I'm very curious as to why he is so hellbent on our mc. I mean, he says he's a detective but I don't really see much of his dectuctive skills if any at all. But I like him tho. He adds more sauce to the story.

Dex-chan lover
We're still missing a lot of backstory for several characters, and I can live with all this drama and the misunderstandings until the eventual schadenfreude payoff and resolution. Plus the comment section is very amusing, as many rom com comment sections are.

bruh i wish he's with takane too but here he is about to stir some crap up.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
Trap fancies himself a Master Detective, but he's so wrong he should be called a Master Defective.

giphy.gif

ah I can't wait till this whole thing comes crashing down. and they all realize they're all streamers. and the dude is literally just trying to be helpful with everyone.

Dex-chan lover
All of them are having fun, while he's here thinking about a tragedy because of a misunderstanding he created lol
(tho, didn't expected him to really care tho)

All this buildup for trap guy, really hope it crashes on him in the end. Really thought this would just be a light rom-com about trying to preserve their identities lol

Users who are viewing this thread