I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 41 - Salvaged Soul

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So you have noticed it too...

Why would an assassin use a full length sword? Wouldn't knifes make more sense?

Dex-chan lover
i know this is a romance manga, but when the author nails the bromance aspect, everything gets better.

Dex-chan lover
if they add yaoi stuff in this manga, im done. ill just wait for the last chapter instead

Double-page supporter
@Richman In Assassins' Creed, they use all sorts of weapons like swords, spears, crossbows, throwing knives, etc. and his outfit kind of reminds me of Ezio's.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Leo80221
That's videogames tho, although this is a manga and his streamer persona is clearly based on those types of characters.

@Richman Perhaps he feels that a sword shows off his skills as an assassin. Knives are easier to hide, but swords are harder, so if he can hide a sword, then he is superior to those that can only hide knives. (It would also give him a range advantage against the assassins of the "enemy" in a fight, or make them have to throw their knives, which, if he thinks he can dodge/block them, leaves his opponent unarmed.)

Mainly, though, it is probably because he thinks swords look cooler than knives, and he doesn't care if others think knives are more suitable for assassins, since his assassin persona is in spite of people thinking it unsuitable in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread