I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 41 - Salvaged Soul

Dex-chan lover
this chapter gave me such a big smile, what a good guy is Viina and he found a friend for a lifetime, the same for Inuzuka.

trap boi status: still trash

Dex-chan lover
Viina is way to underused in the manga he is such a great guy, but we get way to much screen time with the other male who is making things to complicating and messy...

Dex-chan lover
pHb82xtBPfqEg.gif

Dex-chan lover
From the mountain abyss, I come, and only death do I bring.

I am the Old Man of the Mountain, the First Hassan-i Sabbah!

Dex-chan lover
Hes quickly become my favorite character, well, atleast my favorite non romance character. Hard to beat everyone's favorite idol!

Dex-chan lover
Im sure the trap is gonna cause a huge mess, fuck up MCs life, and then ninjabro will come to the rescue, and its gonna be perfect.
Tho i did wish MC didnt end up with rabbit girl, i prefer the poker face chick, shes so funny.

Dex-chan lover
Shitty harem series is shitty. Not even a character like Vina can redeem how bad this is. If Vina actually knew exactly what was going on and either 1) wanted things to go a certain way or 2) gave zero fucks at all, then this could actually be worthwhile in a meta way. As it is now, this is just a shit harem series where the supposedly scary-looking MC is surrounded by true friends/a harem.

Dex-chan lover
LITERALLY the only thing I can't stand about Vina is how criminally underused he is.

Either the author is saving him for an amazing future arc, as is potentially hinted here, or they really don't understand the major potential of the Crow Boi.

Users who are viewing this thread