I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 41 - Salvaged Soul

Am I the only one who can't picture Vina being accepted by others? Everyone is hiding their real self but it isn't that big of a deal for them. A spoiled brat who acts like a model student, a possesive tsundere, a kuudure who actually likes cute things. These are not much of a problem but a full fledged chuuni is kind of hard to accept don't you think?

Fed-Kun's army
@Ravi2000 - I guess it depends on perspective. If his Chuuni is just something he does when he streams and such, I guess it is fine. However, if it is something he does all the time, then yea, that will be a bit problematic. I guess it could be like a persona he adopts for streaming, much like all the others, but if it is something he really does because he actually believes he is an "assassin", then yeah, I feel that one might be a big pill to swallow for the others.

@uchiha007
He is a genuine Chunni and his real personality and has nothing to do with streaming. In chapter 8.5 at the end, it's already confirmed that his everyday personality of a cheerful guy is just a front to hide his real personality.

Dex-chan lover
pls lets this man be there to defend the MC when the evil trap makes his move! coz im 100% sure that his fuckery is gonna screw the mc over once again, probably the kuudere too, probably ion that event shes thinking about....

pls let a bro help stop a hoe

Dex-chan lover
I don’t remember anyone’s names so I’ll just be referring to the chars as their nicknames/animals lol. Seems to me like it’ll start setting up for IdoLlama x Ninjabro next, alongside Cat x Trap, and then MC/Dog x Rabbit

Users who are viewing this thread