I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 47 - All-out Burning

Attack of the Simps LMAO!

MC was pretty dumb putting himself in front of the camera though, should know better, he was a streamer too. He should know about simp culture.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot, the general idol fans are the template for simps, except for when it gets revealed they have their own lives.

Dex-chan lover
"it was my brother" and all fixed :O

@YanDaMan263 its not about the camera, she is streaming as virtual character, they just heard a man's voice

Dex-chan lover
Hololive has made this drama point entirely irrelevant given we've seen men show up on idol streams and no one cares

Dex-chan lover
If her boyfriend was Vina everyone would approve tho.

But it is not.

Dex-chan lover
I know what the Japanese idol crowd is like, but this is a streamer. The few "Twitch titty streamer has a boyfriend" controversies that were big enough I heard about them went like this: whining on Twitter and in comments that gets blown way out of proportion, a small decrease in follows/subs/whatever, simps come back and everything is right back to normal. I sincerely doubt the online simps are that different in Japan. Especially with how the vtuber community views conflating the actor and the character; it's very strongly looked down upon. I just have a really hard time believing this would happen and it'd be as bad as it's being presented as.

So what if she has a boyfriend. She also has her own life too, her own private life that she wants to enjoy. I myself is also a fan of virtual idols but I respect their private life.

Also I'm surprised they didn't thought of that joke that the vtuber was a man all along, since they heard a man's voice. But guessed that she has a lover.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I'm old enough to remember when a character from a certain anime had a backstory that implied she may not be a virgin and it was enough that otaku on the internet started making public displays of burning their merchandise and making death threats to the creators

or when an idol got involved in a slashing incident for similar reasons

those are the extremes, but this stuff has been happening for decades

Dex-chan lover
He'll makes the same mistake on another girl's stream, then becomes famous online when they realize it's the same guy and think he's two timing streamers.

Dex-chan lover
Aww man, you can't even call those fans anymore,
just a bunch of simps.

So what if you favorite streamer/idol/actor/etc has a lover,
you don't seem to have a problem when your anime waifu has a boyfriend,
or your husbando has a harem

Edit:
Oh, I see some of the chat
"Look at those creppy otakus go wild"
"For those who are angry, who do you think you are? Is it so bad for her to have a boyfriend?"
"What do you guys even like Macaron-chan for?"
Now these are fans, idk about the first guy tho lol

Edit 2:
I wonder how the Japanese readers reacted to this?

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, this manga is very realistic! This is exactly how Twitter would act and how SIMPs would start some massive drama. Tho the easy fix is that he can just claim(or Takane herself) that it was her manager supervising her. But for the sake of creating drama, let's see what approach the author takes

Fuck, this reminded me of an incident that I REALLY FUCKING HATE.

My Blood has boiled way hotter than the sun's surface.

Users who are viewing this thread