I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 48 - From the Depths of Disappointment

its time to dig up his past... i have a feeling some one will recognize his voice?

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit Takane x Yuu needs to happen, the other two girls are fucking nothing compared to her.

I don’t get the head patting thing. If any dude other than my dad pats me I’m slapping his hand right off.

Double-page supporter
next episode they handle getting cancelled on twitter by some pussy ass kpop fans who cant handle the word "retarded"

Dex-chan lover
It's funny, because if this wasn't the east...The manager would become a meme itself.

Seen it happen a few times. (Heck, one could even argue that even if Yagoo isn't the manager the comparison it's appropiate)

Fans even end up asking for the manager to appear on stream from time to time. But because eastern fans consider their streamers to be well... idols, the presence of a man or bf ends up tarnishing their image of their... imaginary gf?

Now, as some of the comments have established, Yuu does have quite the experience in live-streaming so it makes sense for him to be a manager. That would answer the question of "Why does he sound so young?" for part of the fans.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be better if she just lied it was her brother or father, unless she was open about living in the dorm and ppl knew it.

Dex-chan lover
She's going to ignore her feelings for Yuu and dedicate herself to her fans, like a nun dedicates to God. This way Hakua will be the only one in race for the Dogbowl.
Anyways.

Takane best girl.
Vina bestest girl.
Trap go die.

@melonpalooza

it's pretty relaxing when you're being patted on the head softly, I know I love it, especially if it's from your SO

Users who are viewing this thread