I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 48 - From the Depths of Disappointment

Fed-Kun's army
@hyperactivehedgehog its the spirit that counts xD

Also damn idk if that's pure anxiety or what but my money's on some intense trauma. This'll spark the arc to his backstory for sure

@andrmnh It was hinted a while back on what it could be. HE was a consulting streaming that couldnt help someone and I think its implied they killed themselves or hurt themselves (or something that bad) which really messed with Yuus head

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update,

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update,

Dex-chan lover
If this was real, any apology won't work. Trolls will be trolls

Dex-chan lover
The Internet being the Internet

Also, he pats your head bc yer cute

Dex-chan lover
Refreshing to still see comments from people worrying/caring about her.

nah she is already fucked, she better start pandering the english audience that is ok being cucks

Group Leader
I dunno about that being okay with being a cuck thing man... I personally do think its a bit much to be so pissed about someone having a life outside a fantasy show though. How very self entitled those non english brat audiences appear.

Users who are viewing this thread