I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 85 - The One and Only

Double-page supporter
Wow, that was quite the dramatic setup. I always rooted for Hakua, but will be funny if he doesn't go for her somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Weird that the author feel the need to throw her to the other guy, and honestly I kind of don't like the guy so I'm really bias. The dude only trait is that he is manipulative and suddenly Jimi get thrown in with him? Why, let Jimi date the assasin dude.

Dex-chan lover
At first I was like :win:

Then :

csgo-banging-table.gif

Fed-Kun's army
OFC man I am just tired of the first introduced girl trope. why even make it a harem if you already have a clear favourite?

84 chapters of excruciating blue balling just to get hit with the first girl heroine trope. tragic and vile.
I don't get "first girl trope". First girl usually wins the moment she meets MC. The story is about them after all, they are main characters. But authors can't help themselves and start introducing multiple potential love interests and baiting harem to pad chapters, instead focusing on the main couple and their story.
There's no "first girl trope" here, just readers who don't know what they are reading, they focus on heroines instead paying attention to the MC or got baited into thinking the manga will become a harem. First girl can't win if there's no competition to win to begin with.
As much as I like Jimi (she's clearly the best girl after she found her resolve, gotta love girls going after their goal instead being useless all the time and just waiting for MC to make his move) she didn't get any further than flustering MC a few times.

You guys won't know about it when unless you are falling in love by yourself. Both of them can't betray their feelings. Inuzuka already set his eyes to Hakua and that's the reason he doesn't have or not allowed to have feelings for Jimi or even Takane.

P.S I already in this situation before.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted Takane to win. :( But of course it's gonna be that boring FPS blondie.

Dex-chan lover
the only time I was okay with the first girl winning was Nisekoi. basically every other time it's just been a disappointment

Dex-chan lover
You guys won't know about it when unless you are falling in love by yourself. Both of them can't betray their feelings. Inuzuka already set his eyes to Hakua and that's the reason he doesn't have or not allowed to have feelings for Jimi or even Takane.

P.S I already in this situation before.
the issue isn't the choice the character makes it's the choice the writer makes. It's just boring

Dex-chan lover
:"(((( shit that hurts

I kinda feel like Ive seen this chapter long ago. . . . Mustve been another manga. Im gonna call it! Hes going to reject Hakua as well!

If that happens . . . . Mannnnn I woulda prefered a harem route. Its always saddening seeing characters become losing heroines

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn author.

You really needed to make it so obvious who it was?
You didnt have to show Takane or Souta (wasnt a real option but still).

Dex-chan lover
The first rule of fight club: you can't win if you're not the first girl

Dex-chan lover
Jimi deserved Yuu but I guess the trope prevails. I feel like Hakua hasn't really done as much as Jimi for Yuu which kinda sucks but oh well it's just another romcom. Love all the fmc's equally either way. TAKANE BEST GIRL!

Users who are viewing this thread