I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Arisugawa Hakua is Actually...

Dex-chan lover
First chapter establishes the boys' rooms are a floor above the girls. This chapter has MC explicitly say his window is above Arisugawa's window. Page 10 ... MC runs UPSTAIRS.

damegami-archetype ? i mean it's h-aqua if you can made a pun a little and now i need to drink Holy Water to cleanse the unholy name from my tounge ...

Fed-Kun's army
@silentfx nah, manga characters are unable to openly communicate and explain equivocal situations, thus resulting in multiple convoluted misadventures that would never happen in the real world.

@ CelticMutt Where did they say girls are on lower floor than guys. Could find only them mentioning guys are on 2nd.
Btw, in Japan, is ground floor considered 1st?

Dex-chan lover
I was surprised. Blonde hair and not tsundere: I like it, very cute too!

Dex-chan lover
@GroundDead @Groceries I had posted the same comment on /r/manga and the translator responded, so they ended up fixing it. For what it's worth, I thought it was an art error instead of a translation error.

Fed-Kun's army
Just tell her I used to stream myself but something happened and now I can't bring myself to enjoy it anymore. I wish common sense was a thing in manga.

Users who are viewing this thread